US$134
Priceline
US$137
US$89
Agoda.com
Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam(Bangkok)
US$112
US$97
Hotelpower.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Rooms were clean and the A/C was pretty good. Wifi was not very good and often didn't work in your room. The venting in the rooms was terrible and often the smell of cigarettes carried into the rooms. The hotel was very loud. It hosts a crazy amount of tour groups who are extremely loud throughout the early morning and at night. Tour groups arrive every night and trying to use the elevator to get up to your room at that time is nearly impossible. Our room was right next to the house keeping facility and again the staff were extremely loud throughout the night and morning. We could even hear the house keeping's telephone ringing constantly throughout our stay. Front desk staff and concierge staff were very nice and accommodating. Probably wound't stay here again, but it's a cheap and a clean place to stay for those in the area.

Room Tip: Ask to be in a room away from the tour groups
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2017

I've booked 2 rooms at this hotel for watching coldplay concert and so far i was satisfied..
the location was very good, just walking distance to the stadium, near 711, and so many food stall near hotel..
the room quite nice and big, the air conditioner not too cold but it's ok, and internet not working.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

We booked two rooms and when we opened found neither had windows and we felt we had just entered a cave, that's what it felt like. And the bed was only a full for both of us... definitely was not working for any of us. So we went back down and paid more for a room with a window, which was much better. This room was fine as far as space and bed.

One huge issue was the noisy air conditioners. It didn't bother me tpo much but it drove my wife crazy. We asked the staff to look at but apparently all the air units are the same.

One thing that really upset us was their trying to charge us for a supposedly dirty pillow case when we checked out. All we did was lay our heads on the pillows like everyone does but they said we got dirt on it and tried charging us for it. I told them i wanted to see this "dirt". They then said we had stayed there a few nights and it was ok, they wouldn't charge us.

Our advice: take pics of everything in the room when checking in.

So, if you like the cave feel, factory sounding air units and being charged for fake problems, by all means, book your rooms here!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2017

Has been a year since we last stayed here
The room rates have gone up a bit around 1300 baht now , but is worth it with the room renovations, halls are repainted, bath tub is gone,new shower with soap & shampoo dispenser, new sink installed, rooms have new cupboards and shelves, T.V., and now have coffee pot, as always a good breakfast buffet included
Rooftop pool is well maintained and clean
Good restaurants and 7-11 across the street
Convenient for airport and Mo Chit bus station
Staff is friendly and quick to look after you

Room Tip: Back rooms are quiet, front rooms have a busy street
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2016

I resided here for 2 months because I had to have sudden surgery in Thailand and I had no choice. Unfortunately the premises are unmonitored and there is no security safe. I fell prey to theft most likely by hotel staff (1500 EUR I had in cash inside a camera lens inside the backpack inside my suitcase). The food was quite horrible. The area is ok in the day but at night it's full of rotting fruit outside on the streets. Finally the manager lady is arrogant beyond anything I've seen in Thailand, and insulted me after I complained about theft.

I advise anyone not to choose this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo