“Tasty Chinese fare”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I had just arrived after a 12 hour flight from London and wanted some food before I put my head down to catch up on some sleep ...
The restaurant is on the 4th floor of the hotel and at Sunday lunchtime does a set price buffet that looked great; not being very hungry they kindly said I could choose from the a la carte.
The food was very tasty with all the right dips/sauces with the dishes .... tasty Water melon juice too! And compared to the outrageous prices I pay for Chinese food in South Kensington, this place is a bargain!

Reviewed 16 November 2012

My collegues raved about this place but the 2 times I end up eating here were a dissappoinment for me. I did not enjoy the food, though the service was slow, and would look elsewhere if I were to eat Chinese again in Bangkok

Reviewed 9 March 2012

The local taxi driver took us to this restaurant and well I can sum it up as its average nothing spectacular. Food ok and priced on the high end

Reviewed 4 April 2011

Bought a dim sum voucher from the Fair at QSNCC. Price is affordable. Many dishes were so lovely and should not miss (my favorite was steamed noodle rolls with crab stick…).
Also, service was good, the waitress was not only able to recommend dishes, but also to explain dish’s detail. Best place for family to dine in.

2  Thank Volkie
Reviewed 23 February 2011

Good Cantonese cuisine as wel as attentive service, restaurant is large and cozy with feeling of an imperial court, many big private rooms but unfortunately not occupied.... we were surprise that it was not full like any other places.

Try sunday brunch (dim sum) if you wish to try their best dim sums....

Overall very nice place to dine out......

3  Thank DioEkapoj