2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StRegis.comUS$192
Booking.comUS$193
PricelineUS$192
Hotels.comUS$191
TravelocityUS$191
CheapTicketsUS$191
3,074 results
All reviews butler service metropolitan suite caroline astor suite viu restaurant butler team personal butler bts station four seasons direct access luxury hotel erawan shrine breakfast buffet siam paragon central world upgraded to a suite an upgrade amazing hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2014 via mobile

I am traveling a lot and most of the time in Starwood propriety, but it was my first time in a st Regis,

The room was spacious clean, well design, modern

The butler service was efficient and very friendly

Extremely smooth check in and check out with spg gold member upgrade to enhanced room on higher floor
The restaurant and bar serve good drinks and foods for a good price/value

The gym and swimming are very modern but the water is a little cold because the sun rarely expose this face of the hotel

It was a perfect stay and i will definitely come again

2  Thank johanno2014
Samuel W, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2014

Dear Johann O,

Allow me to thank you for your recent review and for sharing with other fellow travelers your previous experience here at the St. Regis Bangkok!

It is such a great honor for the St. Regis Bangkok to be the first hotel from our family of 34 hotels worldwide that you have ever tried in your lifetime, it is highly appreciated by each and every team member of ours!

Allow me to also thank you for loyalty towards Starwood, and for placing your trust in what our company strives towards delivering to its most loyal customers.

Furthermore, what a pleasure to read that your stay amongst us was perfect. In order to try and make it even more special on your potential future stay with us, plase do not hesitate to contact the butler service desk or myself if there is anything we could arrange you to make your stay even more uncompromising!

Best regards,

Reviewed 15 September 2014 via mobile

Price is great
Location is ok just on the outside of centeral
Food is amazing
the service staff are very friendly
Zuma gm was very helpful after having there.amazing food he gave us some good advice on where to go out
Good gym and pool
Breakfast is great
Just talk to the doorman when he gets u a taxi last time they have us a bad taxi and the guy was trying to rip us off so u need to remind doorman to get u a legit taxi

2  Thank boydeskinner

Dear Boyde Thomas S,

Allow me to thank you for your recent review yet brief but very interesting and covering each single of our address’s departments!

The St. Regis Bangkok team and myself are extremely pleased to learn that you stay was a success from your arrival until your departure.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back and make your potential future stay amongst our address that extra special!

Reviewed 14 September 2014

I have stayed at other St Regis (Singapore and Mexico) but this one delivers so much more. I stayed for 2 nights, had to check out for one night to travel and then check back in for another night (at 1.30am). The staff could not have been more helpful. They made sure luggage I had stored was delivered back to my room ready for my arrival, pressing was done and delivered at the precise time asked for. To be honest that's what i would expect of a good 5 star hotel, where it differs from others is on its individual staff. Each person i came into contact with from Butler to Bell Boy, pool attendant to breakfast staff each were friendly and professional, wanting to please without being over attentive- it all felt genuine. I stayed here for a week end whilst bridging 2 weeks of business travel in Asia. I will definitely be revisiting but next time for pure pleasure and leisure!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank CazzaJoe

Dear CazzaJoe,

Allow me to thank you for your recent, yet rather flattering review. I would like to use this opportunity to thank you for sharing your thoughts with other fellow travelers here on TripAdvisor.

It is such a privilege being compared to one of our best sister hotels, such as the one in Singapore and Mexico City, and I am delighted to hear we were able to provide you with exceptional service you expected - and rightfully so!

The St. Regis Bangkok team and myself are extremely pleased to read such a comment regarding our service level. Here at the St. Regis Bangkok, our team does its best to provide an uncompromising stay to our valuable guests, and we are beyond happy to hear we managed to achieve this during your recent stay with us.

Furthermore, what a delight to read that our address met your expectations and made your stay uncompromising,

Please, do not hesitate to contact the butler service desk or myself if there is anything we could arrange for your next visit!

Reviewed 12 September 2014 via mobile

For a business traveller, going to the St Regis in Bangkok is like hitting the lottery. The rooms are so nice and not a hint of age on them. The furnishings are stupendous. I love the butler call service and free pressing of 4 pieces of clothes on checkin. I was even walked to my room and asked if I wanted my shoes shined before I went out. The location is right next to a sky train. The breakfast is wonderful - with what you'd expect from such a property. The hallways are even spacious and beautiful. The price is just a great value for this property. It is certainly one of my favorite business travel hotels in all the world.

4  Thank paulf87
Samuel W, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2014

Dear paul f,

Greetings from the St. Regis Bangkok and allow me to thank you for your review on your recent experience at our hotel.

The St. Regis Bangkok team and I are really pleased to see how much you have been enjoying your stay with us! It is such a great pleasure to read that you have been able to use the St. Regis Butler service, which is what we are so well known for!

Furthermore, it is a great pleasure to read that you had appreciated the facilities and venues featured in our hotel. Last but not the least, the St. Regis Bangkok team and myself are delighted to hear you consider us your "favorite business hotel in the world" - such praise epithomizes everything we strive towards! Please, do not hesitate to contact the Butler Service desk or myself should there be anything we can do to make your future stay with us as seamless as possible!

Reviewed 11 September 2014

I stayed at The St.Regis Bangkok several times.
Each time stay is getting better and my recently stay gave me very Fantastic stay.
Luxuary room, Kind and courteous servive,breakfast made me happy.
This time, I stayed only 1 night, Next time I want to stay longer over 3night.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Min_Park1004

Dear MIN P,

Allow me to thank you for your recent stay at the St. Regis Bangkok, as well as for sharing your views on your experience at our hotel with fellow travelers and potential guests of our here on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to hear you had been given a very special upgrade to our Caroline Astor Suite, and would love to use this opportunity to express my gratitude for your loyalty to both St. Regis and Starwood.

My team and I are flattered to hear you had appreciated our spacious suite, plentiful breakfast spread with both Asian and Western choices, as well as the friendly smiles and affable service of our staff.

We are already looking forward to having the chance to welcome you here at the Best Address in town in near future, however, should there be any arrangements you would like us to take care of, please do not hesitate to reach out to us any time.