2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StRegis.comUS$192
Booking.comUS$193
PricelineUS$192
Hotels.comUS$191
TravelocityUS$191
Trip.comUS$191
3,074 results
All reviews butler service metropolitan suite caroline astor suite viu restaurant butler team personal butler bts station four seasons direct access luxury hotel erawan shrine breakfast buffet siam paragon central world upgraded to a suite an upgrade amazing hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2021

My partner and I landed late from Tokyo and spent one night at the St. Regis Bangkok. We booked a package through them which included a driver to take us to a local hospital for a COVID test then onto the hotel. Everything went very smoothly. We were greeted by a friendly, English-speaking employee at the airport who escorted us to the driver and Mercedes. It was around 1am so there was no traffic. We were done with the COVID test and at the hotel in less than 45 min from getting into the car.

Service was exceptional upon arrival. Our bags were waiting for us in our suite (utilized Marriott redemption + Suite upgrade) when we arrived after checking in. Room service was quick and friendly. We ordered breakfast to the room as our welcome amenity (really great, you can order anything you like) and it was a fantastic spread! The room was extremely clean and in good condition. Bed was ridiculously comfortable with excellent pillows.

If I had to search for downsides, it would be the lack of view (directly facing another building) and lack of USB ports / iPad for service, but none of these things were a big deal by any means.

I've stayed in many St. Regis, Park Hyatt, Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, etc. and was truly impressed. I wouldn't hesitate to book another stay here if I was returning to Bangkok.

1  Thank ELee914
Reviewed 21 November 2021 via mobile

This is the best sunday brunch we have so far. The food line is not as many as other brunch we see but the quality is outstanding and we enjoy a lot, especially the sushi bar and the ice cream. The staff are really helpful. The atmosphere is great and the view is nice. We love everything in this brunch and highly recommend.

Room tip: Book in advance to secure the seat
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank punyaveenapalai
Reviewed 17 November 2021 via mobile

Good location connected to the train station. Extremely helpful staff. Had two amazing connected rooms. 8 min walk from central mall which is nice to go shopping or to get a bite. Easy to get around from this location not far off from a main intersection.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jcxny
Reviewed 13 November 2021

I have a home in Koh Samui Thailand but live much of the year in the United States, and to say I have traveled through and stayed in Bangkok 200++ times is an understatement. Over the years I have have stayed in most of the major (and some minor) hotels in Bangkok from the Peninsula to the Sukhothai to the Conrad to Shangri LA to the Mandarin Oriental (where I have stayed 90 times by their count over the years as I love a river view). As the government just really opened upThailand on November 1st, I finally traveled back to Thailand after being away for over a year + and the Mandarin Oriental had done a expensive renovation just before Covid struck and in my opinion is overcharging for the hotel rooms based on values available in Bangkok (at least for my wallet), especially now because the hotel is devoid of guests and absolutely dull at the moment (I went over for breakfast on my first day and I was among only 8 tables outside on the river with people at them). So I decided to stay at the St. Regis for the first time, and I must say I absolutely LOVE this hotel. I've never stayed here before, but from the moment I walked in they treated me so well (Kris Atienza and Nicky at the check in area--thank you for making my welcome so inviting!). My room is wonderful with a view of the golf course. The pool is terrific---beautiful actually in design. And the food here has been great----they serve an excellent buffet breakfast and on Friday and Saturday nights they have a a wonderful buffet with some excellent seafood (and lobster). And unlike the Mandarin Oriental Hotel now, most of this hotel is opened up and has people staying here and it's fun and lively but not noisy.

Plus....the hotel is close enough to Sukhumvit and literally has it's own skytrain station directly in front of the hotel (how they pulled that off I don't know but they did).

Also, the internet is fast----63 mbps.

My room is plush, the bed and pillows are great, the floor butler is kind, and it's absolutely a hotel I would return to if I'm not looking for a river view. They do everything right and ... it's Marriott Bonvoy. I shall return----and maybe as early as...next week. It's nice to discover another hotel to love and the St. Regis does everything right!

Room tip: Ask for the race track/golf course view!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank WorldTravelerAsia
Reviewed 13 November 2021 via mobile

I came to St. Regis Bangkok for staycation and celebrate my birthday.

From the moment I arrived the staff were all lovely, very friendly and ready to help me. Check-in was very good and smooth, the font staff (she) explained all the details quickly and completely with a smile throughout the conversation.

When I opened the door to my room, I was very impressed due to the day that I visit was on my birthday. On the bed were birthday cards, flowers, balloons and cakes. It made my stay this time feel very very special and appreciated.

The rooms are spacious with stunning golf course views. There is a desk that is suitable to me for work and enjoyed the sport club view. I can feel relaxing and working at the same time.

Special thanks to K. Phet for organizing the booking for me this time so that I can have a wonderful stay and great experiences :)

Thanks to Khun Menn and his butler team who assisted me throughout my stay. The butler service here was impressive as they served me tea and coffee while I was working and kept asking me if I needed anything more. He quickly responded to our messages, determined to make me as comfortable as possible. He and his team giving personalised service.

Plus the whole staff have been very friendly and gentle.

Love and enjoy to stay here. I hope my comments this time will be a part of the encouragement to everyone at St. Regis Bangkok Hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo