Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,263 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2019

Many thanks for all staffs in FPBKK <3. Especially, I would like to give thanks to some staffs who assist me directly and carefully. In front desk, thanks to Ms. Misaki & Mr. Bens who always welcome and say goodbye with da bright smile, fast and effective services. In F&B, I would like to say many thanks to Mr. Arun (Senior Sour Chef) & Ms. Job (Hostess) who created me da most enjoyable buffet breakfast. Thanks to Mr. Arun, I enjoyed the most delicious Tom Yum instant noodles - the traditional food of Thai. In addition, I was so surprised with Thai red tea. I really appreciated the hotel services's that deliver Thai's cultures. I can enjoy your national culture even I lived in your hotel. Last but not least, thanks to Ms. Rin (Housekeeping) who re- makeup mah rooms quickly and carefully. I could not imagine that she remembered the guests and knew that me and mah friend are little girls then she set up the smaller bath robes in da next day. Hope you all success in the hospitality life and career. Something about your facilities, they r quiet good and I like your pool a lot. Your location is so great,very closed to BTS (Asok) and Rerminal 21. I wanna have the HIGHLY RECOMMENDED with the future guests who consider to enjoy this hotel. Thank you so much and I will come back soon!.

Room tip: breakfast included, its helpful and wonderful
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Katietran2909
118fpb, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2019

Dear Katietran2909,

It certainly is rewarding when a valued guest such as yourself shares such fantastic feedback, thank you for sharing this on TripAdvisor.

I would also like to thank you for highlighting the efforts of so many of members of our team, I will be sure to recognize them for their efforts. We are also delighted that you appreciated our facilities along with our central location.

Many thanks once again for your kind recommendation and for sharing such great photos. Please do let us know when you are planning a return visit, as the team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back for another great stay.

Reviewed 11 July 2019 via mobile

Took me a long time to draft this as I've stayed back in Feb. This was a choice of hotel because it's near to the BTS. Not exactly near, about 300-400m walk? For Marriott choices, Westin is nearer.

I was not recognised as Platinum Elite member and was not upgraded at point of check in despite having better rooms shown in their system.

I requested some help through Marriott Bonvoy app and email but it was not properly addressed so I was not happy about it - not only this was brought up as in issue, even the part where they did not value their Platinum members also came into the topic.

However, I have to say their disaster management team is excellent. They knew I was upset since I made it a point and they also made it a point to fix the problem.

After multiple attempts to get them to confirm all my restaurant bookings, they finally did it and ket following up with the problem. On top of that, they also sent the hotel limo to send us to the restaurants for dinner.

They also offered to move us to an upgraded room in which I have turned down since it was too late/troublesome.

Even though this was not a perfect experience but at least they did try their best to salvage the situation. This, they deserve some brownie points.

Other than that, happy hour is basically 2 hours based on the time you clock in at the pool and they will serve a range of choices for you to pick. I recall having gin, whisky, wine. Breakfast choices were generally okay - nothing to shout about but sufficient for Four Points.

I will choose this hotel again if I do go back to BKK due to the location and their effort - afterall nobody is perfect. Hopefully they will make an effort to recognise from point of check in.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Crystalism

Dear Crystalism,

Thank you very much for your support and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

Please allow me to sincerely apologise for the shortcomings you experienced. This certainly does not reflect our normal standards and what we as a team are well know for. I am however pleased that you appreciated the efforts from our team to make up for these shortcomings, thank you for highlighting this.

I am grateful for your feedback as such information enables us to continually monitor and improve the service we offer. Upholding my commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service for you as one of our valued guests and Marriott Bonvoy Platinum Elite members, I would greatly appreciate it if you could contact me directly should you be planning another visit to Bangkok. I would like to personally handle your reservation and see that you are well taken care of. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

Great hotel, nice rooms and location.

The only snafu was the extra bed requested earlier was not put into the room.

When I asked the front office, they insisted that I didn’t order and didn’t pay for it. However later it was inserted into the room the extra bed without notification or apology.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Marc F
118fpb, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2019

Dear Marc F,

Many thanks for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. The team and I are delighted that you found our hotel to be great and that our location was convenient.

I would however like to apologize for the shortcoming you experienced with the placement of the extra bed. I will be sure to look into this with our team to ensure that this was an isolated issue.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could contact me directly should you be planning another visit to Bangkok as I would like to personally handle your reservation and see that you are well taken care of. Once again, thank you very much for your valued feedback.

Reviewed 6 July 2019 via mobile

Miss Oh Marriott Bonvoy # 337-567-205

I did not stay at the hotel during my recent trip to Bangkok. However, I am particularly indebted to 2 of your Concierge staffs who have willingly help me with transportation needs as I traveled every morning with my customers who stayed at the hotel.

I am very impressed with Mr Golf who is so willing to provide the assistance I need.

Mr Neung helped me with the arrangement to have my customer traveled to the office safely on one of the days when I had to travel earlier.

All in all, thank you so much.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Sue5555555555

Dear Sue5555555555 ,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share this great feedback on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that our team was able to assit you and I will be sure to share your kind feedback with them to further reinforce their efforts. The team and I hope that we may have the oppourtinity to welcome you to our hotel for your next visit to Bangkok.

Reviewed 3 July 2019

The hotel is smacked right in the heart of Sukhumvit with the famous Hooters bar beside but I prefer the hotel's bar as it have a good live band.
The room was pretty small but had a decent view.
The Breakfast Spread was also decent.
It is just a stone throw from Terminal 21 and the BTS Station.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Kenny O
118fpb, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2019

Dear Sheratonforever2417,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. We do indeed enjoy a great location right in the heart of Bangkok and we are pleased that you found it to be amazing. We are also pleased that you enjoyed our Irish Pub along with our breakfast buffet in the Eatery. Please do let us know should your travels bring you back to Bangkok, as the team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back for another great stay.

Best regards,