“Great Business Lunch in Town !!!!”

Tables Grill at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok
Reserve with OpenTable
Tables Grill at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 12,424 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$24 - US$120
Cuisines: European, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Steak & Seafood GrillAt Tables, premium grades and cuts from the US, Australia and Japan will be professionally prepared and carved tableside for your dinner. A wide range of fresh seafood is also on offer which can be either grilled, or prepared in one of the traditional European styles. Our Hotel Sommelier, Supapong Mekprasart, is available to suggest matching wines from our extensive cellar. Whether your choice is steak, seafood or European cuisine, you will definitely savour a fine dining experience.
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Last week was the first time I experienced the business lunch at the Table Grill in Grand Hyatt Erawan. What I can say was it is one of the best business lunch in Bangkok. The menu offered you the 3 course meal. We started with some refreshment, signature iced lemon tea. What make it more special than ordinary iced lemon tea was the lychee which give you the sweet taste of the fruit. There were 3 types of bread with the special truffle butter which was very nice. I had the tomato risotto for appetizer which was very impressive. the risotto itself was cooked very well, not too soft nor hard, as well as the tomato sauce that not too strong. The main course was Boeuf Bourguignon which was cooked very well. The quality of meat was good. My friend ordered seared salmon and he also loved it as it is not too overcooked. The desert was cherry jubilee which was also very nice. Overall, this should be the first name you should think of for business lunch. The place is not too crowded also. The atmosphere is very good and the service is great also. The price is reasonable when comparing with the food. Recommended !!!

Robin B, Manager at Tables Grill at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear Tub71,

We feel honored to be named on of the best business lunch venues in Bangkok. Thank you very much for your patronage! We are very proud to be able to serve a business set lunch with the best value for money.

We will continue to deliver more Grand-Experiences, and look forward to your return. Please contact me through robin.bernhard@hyatt.com if I can be of any assistance for your future visits!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I have been to Grand Hyatt Erawan for lunch and dinner many times but this is the first time at Tables Grill and I was not disappointed!

I was warmly welcome by the staffs and recommended the business lunch set course which including ice signature drink.

The set course offers a selection of appetizer / main course/ and dessert. I started with the tasty Mushroom Soup together with breads, followed by the wonderful Boeuf Bourguignon (high quality diced-beef served on mashed potato), and the homemade Peach Melba (Raspberry Sorbet). The dishes were well presented and the tastes were fantastic.

As mentioned, the set includes free flow of ice signature drink, on the day I visited it was ice apple tea and there was a little surprise of Vanilla ice cream ball dipped with chocolate served on dry-ice and ended up with selection of tea or coffee.

The staffs were also very helpful and full of service-mind with smile. And the overall atmosphere was nice.

Overall I’m very satisfied … Great value of money, reasonable prices, tasty food, perfect ambience and centrally located in the city/business area!!

Highly recommended for everybody and will definitely come back again soon :)

1  Thank Pailin P

Dear Pailin P,

Thank you very much for your detailed and amazing review! We appreciate your patronage and kind words about our restaurant, food and service!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I really love champaign risotto from this restaurant and winter truffle on top very great! and the Chef at station so nice !!! Love it!

1  Thank twenty s
Robin B, Manager at Tables Grill at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear twenty s,

Thank you for your great review about our Champagne Risotto! We have just gotten our hands on the Australian Winter Truffle, which is very aromatic and flavorful!

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We ordered lunch set with mushroom soup, seared salmon and cherry dessert. Enjoy the delicacy in every bit. The atmosphere is very peaceful and cozy, ending my perfect lunch with Lychee drink and Earl Grey tea. All of this for only 900++ per pax.

Dear SiriornSS,

Thank you for your patronage on Trip Advisor! We very much appreciate your valuable time spent to write this review and kind words about our food and service!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

This past Saturday my wife and I ate dinner at the Table Grill. It was fantastic. The atmosphere was very elegant yet understated with soft live music in the background; the staff was friendly, knowledgeable and attentive; the food was superb.

We both had rib-eye steaks with mushroom sauce. Having had steaks on five continents in recent years, none compare to these rib-eyes. They were flavorful and tender. A chef cooked a lobster bisque in front of us - excellent. Nice wine selection to boot.

Whether we stay at the Grand Hyatt again or not, we will definitely come back to the Table Grill

Dear t f,

It is flattering to read your amazing review! We are very proud to receive your 5* feedback on our Trip Advisor page. It was a pleasure having you in our restaurant!