“Great set lunch at Table Grill ”

Tables Grill at Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel
Ranked #6 of 11,780 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$38 - US$127
Cuisines: European, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Steak & Seafood GrillAt Tables, premium grades and cuts from the US, Australia and Japan will be professionally prepared and carved tableside for your dinner. A wide range of fresh seafood is also on offer which can be either grilled, or prepared in one of the traditional European styles. Our Hotel Sommelier, Supapong Mekprasart, is available to suggest matching wines from our extensive cellar. Whether your choice is steak, seafood or European cuisine, you will definitely savour a fine dining experience.
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Tables Grill is at Grand Hyatt Erawan hotel, M floor,
I had a business meeting nearby today so I had a chance to comes try the set lunch menu. Normally I come to eat at Table Grill for dinner or brunch.
Price for 3 Course set lunch is only 900++ THB

I always love the warm bread with truffle butter here.
Starter; Prawn bisque - Delicious and rich flavor.
Main dish; Salmon steak seared with cauliflower - Salmon is perfectly cook and tender and great combination with cauliflower
or you can choose Sous vide Chicken breast ; with potato & carrot
And for dessert I choosed; Apple gratin serve with vanilla ice cream + crumble ; This is so yummy, refreshing and light with apple and vanilla mix crumble made It’s light good choice for lunch meal.

Every set lunch included Coffee or Tea. Great value with excellent service as always, I will come back again for sure.

1  Thank Mint H
Robin B, Manager at Tables Grill at Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Mint H,

It is great to read that you had an enjoyable lunch at Tables Grill! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us.

We will continue to deliver more Grand-Experiences, and look forward to your return. Please contact me through robin.bernhard@hyatt.com if I can be of any assistance for your future visits!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Stayed at the hotel and decided to dine here one evening we were too lazy to go out.
The service was outstanding from finish til end and the food was superb.
The restaurant was quite busy but the staff took their time to answer any questions we had and were knowledgeable to every aspect of the menu.
You pay for what you get and it was worth every Baht.

1  Thank Annicken L
Robin B, Manager at Tables Grill at Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Annicken L,

It pleases us to read that you had an enjoyable evening with us at Tables Grill. Thank you for taking the time to review us and the kind words about our food and service.

I did however notice your review was very enthusiastic but rated with 4-stars, therefore I am very much looking forward to know how we can create a 5-star experience for your next visit. Please contact me at robin.bernhard@hyatt.com as I would love to hear from you how we can improve, meet, and exceed your expectation.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I stayed at Grand Hyatt Erawan many times but this was the first time I visited Tables Grill. The food was great and the service is pretty good and friendly, which made a perfect dining environment. I loved the lobster mistique (hope I spell it right? it's a soup with lobster and cognac) and boeuf bourguignon. The restaurant manager Robin is super nice and kind. We had a great evening with friend at Tables Grill.

1  Thank Kevin W

Dear Kevin W,

Creating gastronomic memories is what we strive for at Tables Grill, so it is with great pleasure to read that we met your expectations during your dinner. Thank you for taking the time to review us as well as our Lobster Bisque and Boeuf Bourgignon.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Once we arrived we can see a nice and quiet environment even it's a Friday night. Warm welcome , nicely seated. Started with a bottle of champagne, the price looks cheap. And we got a full bottle of champagne, ended up it was a mistake. They gave us a full bottle but we thought the price is actually for half bottle. Ended up the manager apologied and charge us on the half bottle size even they offer a full bottle. Then they recommend oyster and ribeye and lamp rack. Food were excellent quality but we were so full at the end.
The price was a lot lower than grand hyatt in other countries . But they keep the top service and food standard . Definitely a must come again.

1  Thank Lau s

Dear Lau s,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We are very pleased to know that the solution was to your satisfaction, as well as your dinner at Tables Grill.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Currently rated as #1 on Trip Adviser. Frankly, it's a good restaurant but just not that good. The service is super friendly and efficient. The ingredients are generally fresh and the cooking good. Yet the table-side cooking - hence its name - is a bit uninspired and robotic!

I have always liked the ambience but. somehow, the place lacks a buzz! A bit too quiet for my taste!

Robin B, Manager at Tables Grill at Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Dear Softlanding,

Thank you for sharing you feedback with us regarding your recent dining experience. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our food and service. Please rest assured that your comments are being addressed with the team.

Tables Grill Manager

Been to Tables Grill at Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel? Share your experiences!