US$150
US$100
Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam(Bangkok)
US$136
US$67
Priceline
US$404
US$314
All reviewslumpini parkbedroom superiortuk tukwalk in wardrobefree upgradeliving roomsilom mrtmetro stationminute walkbusiness districtpatpong night marketserviced apartmentsmall kitchenwalking distancedefinitely stay here againstayed here for nightslaundry service
Reviewed 31 May 2012

It's difficult to add something new to all the many glowing reviews that the Baan K Residence has already received from many grateful travellers.

So I will not repeat what others have already said about the spotlessly clean rooms; the large screen TVs in both lounge and bedroom, the comfortable king-sized beds with a choice of pillows. What I do want to comment on is the extreme friendliness of the staff. Not just one member of staff, but ALL of them.

I found them all very kind and attentive in their attitude, and were only too happy to help with whatever little request we had. On the morning of our check-out, they called our hotel at our next stop on our journey in Hua Hin (at no extra charge) to inform them we were on our way. While we were away in Hua Hin, the staff minded some of our personal belongings for us to lighten our load (at no extra charge) while we were away for 9 days.

On our return to Bangkok, we had one last night at the Baan K Residence, staying in a different apartment. And we found that to be of the same high standard as the first apartment we stayed in.

We will be back.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank maupassant66
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Baan K Residence by Bliston, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2012

Dear Sir,

First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing Baan K Residence by Bliston as your preferred accommodation while visiting Bangkok. We appreciated that you take the time to share feedbacks and experiences from your recent stayed at Baan K on TripAdvisor website.

We are grateful to know that you enjoyed your stay and satisfied with our standard of product and service. At Baan K, we always strive to make your stay a memorable experience. Our staffs are more than happy to be as much helpful as possible.

We are good luck to have many grateful guests who help us spreading their word-of-mouth on the internets. Without our lovely guests, we can’t be this popular and lots of travelers would never come and experience our residence and our services. Thank you indeed for your kind words.

Should you visit Bangkok again, please consider Baan K Residence by Bliston as your choice of accommodation for your future stays.

Reviewed 24 May 2012

I stayed 19 consecutive day from 1-20 may , apt 405 , no view but very quiet, well appointed with a modern and sleek design, the room was very clean, comfortable with comfy couch large tv, and spacious dressing and nice bathroom. A/C good and not too noisy. The staff can't be more charming and efficient , they do everything possible to make you feel at home. I'll be back for sure.The Tuk tuk service was very prompt and efficient to get to the sky train during the day . Some previous reviews were disappointed with the frugal breakfast but at this price you can't expect a five star buffet. There's a 7/11 next door where can buy everything you need. A very good place, very professionally run . One regret there's no pool .

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Mje75
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Baan K Residence by Bliston, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2012

Dear Sir / Madam,

First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Baan K Residence by Bliston while you visiting Bangkok. It was our pleasure to serve you.

We appreciated you take the time to share your experiences and feedbacks from your recent stayed (19 nights!) in our resident to other travelers on TripAdvisor website. We are delight to know that you had a pleasant stayed and satisfied with the room, design, service standard, room rate and the location.

We, the staff at Baan K are always strive to make your stay a memorable experience.

Should you return to Bangkok in the future, please come back to stay at Baan K again.
We look forward to serving you soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

I was here in April 2012 for Songkran. I found this hotel through Tripadvisor as it's highly recommended by other travellers. I always trust Tripadvisor and it hasn't disappoint me as always. Baan K is an excellent hotel indeed.

I reached Bangkok in the afternoon and took the speed train to Bkk city to transfer to MRT. I alighted at Lumphini MRT and it's a 10mins walk to the hotel (5mins if u r without luggage). Baan K looks kinda unappealing to me from outside but after I reached the lobby and welcomed by warm and friendly staffs, I know I am gonna have a great stay here.

I was offered a welcome drink and AN UPGRADE to suite. I was travelling alone so suite hasnt come into my mind at all when I was booking my hotel. After a fast check in, I was shown to my room. I was in awe when I saw my room, or I should say HOUSE. It's huge.

The design of the room is simple yet modern. The living room comes with full kicthenette (microwave, utensils...), big plasma tv, comfortable L-shaped couch, dining table and a balcony. Bedroom is linked to a walk in wardrobe which lead you to the toilet. It's definitely worth the money (I mean even u r not upgraded and u pay for the suite).

Wifi is OK. Moderate speed. Location is great. Near to MRT and a 10-15mins walk to Silom and Patphong. There's a convenient store just around the corner. Downside is there's no food place around the hotel. As for female travellers, it might be an issue walking in and out at night as the alley to silom can be very dark and quiet (please use the main road if u r worried). But overall Bkk is a very safe place, so it wont be much of an issue if u r not scared of ghost or little "monster" running across the street. =P

Overall, it's an awesome stay in Baan K and I will definitely recommend this hotel to others (already posted the pics in FB and all of my frens start asking me about this hotel ^^).

Room Tip: Doors are not sound proofed. So I guess u should try avoiding rooms that are near to the lift.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank W0rld_is_my_hoME
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Baan K Residence by Bliston, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2012

Dear Sir,

First of all, we would like to thank you for selecting Baan K Residence by Bliston as your choice of accommodation while visiting Bangkok. We appreciated that you take the time to write a review for us, we also have to thank you all the guests out there who help sharing their experiences and feedbacks from their stayed at Baan K on TripAdvisor website. Without our lovely guests, we can’t be this popular.

We glad you enjoyed your stay and everything seems to meet your expectations. Baan K is situated in the heart of Bangkok’s business and shopping district with a 5-10 minutes walking distant to sky train and subway stations. The design of Baan K is, as you’ve said, simply yet modern – Baan K offer all mod-con amenities and appliances you may need on your stay.

All in all, you’ve already explained it so well in your review. Thank you for sharing your comments and photos on the internets. We, the management and staff at Baan K Residence are look forward to welcoming you back here in near future.

Reviewed 16 May 2012

my partner and i stayed at baan k residence by bliston in bangkok from 12 - 16 april 2012 (during songkran period) and the experience was simply amazing.

we loved the location and the friendliness of the staff in the hotel and the quality of the room was superb.

it's already my 2nd time staying here in baan k and will continue to choose baan k as my place to stay in my next trip to bangkok

Room Tip: I prefer studios to one bedroom apartment
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joo19
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Baan K Residence by Bliston, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2012

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you very much for selecting Baan K Residence by Bliston as your preferred accommodation while visiting Bangkok.

We are delight to hear that you had an amazing stay and happy with our accommodation, location, and the services. We hope you had an enjoyable moment during the Thai New Year as well.

We appreciated your though of returning stay at Baan K. We, the management and staff are look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 May 2012

I spent 6 evenings in this service apartment. The location is little bit hard to find if you do not know the area. Well after all the walk to Saladaeng is not far away. I wish that there are more street lights along the way. There are a lot of street drinking around this road and feeling not so safe to walk.
The Baan K staffs are friendly in general especially the security lady down in the gate. She always carry on a great smile.
I never take the simple free breakfast because it doesn't look very attractive. The coffee looks very old from the coffee boiler most of time. My wife commented the juice was good.
The room was bigger than a lot smaller hotel. It is clean in general. TV is excellent and same for the air conditioner. The bed is very comfortable.
The shower is very very weak in terms of power, there aren't enough hot water for shower. (very disappointed)
The kitchen tap has water leaking problem and obviously nobody reporting this. (should I say housekeeping lady cannot miss this?)
My other problem was the phone. I want to book a restaurant outside for dinner. For the very first time I use the telephone in the room. Yes, I got it wrong and end up did not making the reservation. But I was charged for over 70 local $ because I mis-pressed a few button.
Overall I still give a three (average) because they also did a few small good touches right.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank wiseguy1282005
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Baan K Residence by Bliston, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2012

Dear Sir / Madam,

First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing Baan K Residence by Bliston as your choice of accommodation while visiting Bangkok. We appreciated you take the time to share feedbacks from your recent stayed with us on Tripadvisor website.

We learn from your review that you weren’t satisfied with a few issues. We would like to use this opportunity to explain as follow;

1) Location: We know that our location is a bit tricky as we are not on the main road and substreets (Soi) in Bangkok are easily make you confuse - but once you know where we are, you will definitely find it really easy and convenient to go around. Even though we are a 5-15 minutes walking distant to sky-train and subway stations, if you prefer - we also provide a free shuttle service to and from sky-train and subway stations.

2) The shower pressure: We do apologize for your inconvenient. We recently got some comments from our guests on the highest floors that sometimes in busy day, the water pressure is not as powerful as it should be. Our engineering team has checked this matter seriously and we will get this problem fixed soonest.

3) Water leaking from kitchen tap: As this issue happened just before your departure date. The housekeeping has reported us on the same morning, but this job needs to get some parts to be done and finally, the tap was fixed on the same day.

4) Phone call fee: As you mentioned the miss-pressed code, the phone system has charged it as oversea calls. That’s why the fee came up more than you expected. You may need to check in our ‘quick guide’ (hotel information) that we’ve provided, there is a topic mentioned about external call.

By the way, we apologize for not meeting your expectations. We hope you will understand that situation and give us another chance to serve you in the future.