“Don't miss it!”

Ranked #33 of 891 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 31 May 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights in May 2012 and loved everything about it. This was our 3 rd visit to Bangkok but was made more comfortable because of staying here.
The rooms are modern,very clean,stylish and comfortable. The staff are all brilliant! Happy,professional and very helpful. The new coffee shop is a good extra and the staff there are great too.
We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SharonandAlan19
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Baan K Residence by Bliston, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2012

Dear Sir / Madam,

We would like to thank you for considering Baan K Residence by Bliston as your choice of accommodation while visiting Bangkok. We are glad to hear from your review that staying at Baan K was made your holidays in Bangkok more comfortable.

It’s good to know that you were satisfied with our accommodation and the service standard. Your though of returning stay at Baan K is very much appreciated.

We, the staff and management at Baan K are look forward to welcoming you back here, your home-away-from-home whenever you visit Bangkok.

Reviewed 31 May 2012

It's difficult to add something new to all the many glowing reviews that the Baan K Residence has already received from many grateful travellers.

So I will not repeat what others have already said about the spotlessly clean rooms; the large screen TVs in both lounge and bedroom, the comfortable king-sized beds with a choice of pillows. What I do want to comment on is the extreme friendliness of the staff. Not just one member of staff, but ALL of them.

I found them all very kind and attentive in their attitude, and were only too happy to help with whatever little request we had. On the morning of our check-out, they called our hotel at our next stop on our journey in Hua Hin (at no extra charge) to inform them we were on our way. While we were away in Hua Hin, the staff minded some of our personal belongings for us to lighten our load (at no extra charge) while we were away for 9 days.

On our return to Bangkok, we had one last night at the Baan K Residence, staying in a different apartment. And we found that to be of the same high standard as the first apartment we stayed in.

We will be back.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank maupassant66

Dear Sir,

First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing Baan K Residence by Bliston as your preferred accommodation while visiting Bangkok. We appreciated that you take the time to share feedbacks and experiences from your recent stayed at Baan K on TripAdvisor website.

We are grateful to know that you enjoyed your stay and satisfied with our standard of product and service. At Baan K, we always strive to make your stay a memorable experience. Our staffs are more than happy to be as much helpful as possible.

We are good luck to have many grateful guests who help us spreading their word-of-mouth on the internets. Without our lovely guests, we can’t be this popular and lots of travelers would never come and experience our residence and our services. Thank you indeed for your kind words.

Should you visit Bangkok again, please consider Baan K Residence by Bliston as your choice of accommodation for your future stays.

Reviewed 24 May 2012

I stayed 19 consecutive day from 1-20 may , apt 405 , no view but very quiet, well appointed with a modern and sleek design, the room was very clean, comfortable with comfy couch large tv, and spacious dressing and nice bathroom. A/C good and not too noisy. The staff can't be more charming and efficient , they do everything possible to make you feel at home. I'll be back for sure.The Tuk tuk service was very prompt and efficient to get to the sky train during the day . Some previous reviews were disappointed with the frugal breakfast but at this price you can't expect a five star buffet. There's a 7/11 next door where can buy everything you need. A very good place, very professionally run . One regret there's no pool .

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Mje75
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Baan K Residence by Bliston, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2012

Dear Sir / Madam,

First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Baan K Residence by Bliston while you visiting Bangkok. It was our pleasure to serve you.

We appreciated you take the time to share your experiences and feedbacks from your recent stayed (19 nights!) in our resident to other travelers on TripAdvisor website. We are delight to know that you had a pleasant stayed and satisfied with the room, design, service standard, room rate and the location.

We, the staff at Baan K are always strive to make your stay a memorable experience.

Should you return to Bangkok in the future, please come back to stay at Baan K again.
We look forward to serving you soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

I was here in April 2012 for Songkran. I found this hotel through Tripadvisor as it's highly recommended by other travellers. I always trust Tripadvisor and it hasn't disappoint me as always. Baan K is an excellent hotel indeed.

I reached Bangkok in the afternoon and took the speed train to Bkk city to transfer to MRT. I alighted at Lumphini MRT and it's a 10mins walk to the hotel (5mins if u r without luggage). Baan K looks kinda unappealing to me from outside but after I reached the lobby and welcomed by warm and friendly staffs, I know I am gonna have a great stay here.

I was offered a welcome drink and AN UPGRADE to suite. I was travelling alone so suite hasnt come into my mind at all when I was booking my hotel. After a fast check in, I was shown to my room. I was in awe when I saw my room, or I should say HOUSE. It's huge.

The design of the room is simple yet modern. The living room comes with full kicthenette (microwave, utensils...), big plasma tv, comfortable L-shaped couch, dining table and a balcony. Bedroom is linked to a walk in wardrobe which lead you to the toilet. It's definitely worth the money (I mean even u r not upgraded and u pay for the suite).

Wifi is OK. Moderate speed. Location is great. Near to MRT and a 10-15mins walk to Silom and Patphong. There's a convenient store just around the corner. Downside is there's no food place around the hotel. As for female travellers, it might be an issue walking in and out at night as the alley to silom can be very dark and quiet (please use the main road if u r worried). But overall Bkk is a very safe place, so it wont be much of an issue if u r not scared of ghost or little "monster" running across the street. =P

Overall, it's an awesome stay in Baan K and I will definitely recommend this hotel to others (already posted the pics in FB and all of my frens start asking me about this hotel ^^).

Room Tip: Doors are not sound proofed. So I guess u should try avoiding rooms that are near to the lift.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank W0rld_is_my_hoME
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Baan K Residence by Bliston, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2012

Dear Sir,

First of all, we would like to thank you for selecting Baan K Residence by Bliston as your choice of accommodation while visiting Bangkok. We appreciated that you take the time to write a review for us, we also have to thank you all the guests out there who help sharing their experiences and feedbacks from their stayed at Baan K on TripAdvisor website. Without our lovely guests, we can’t be this popular.

We glad you enjoyed your stay and everything seems to meet your expectations. Baan K is situated in the heart of Bangkok’s business and shopping district with a 5-10 minutes walking distant to sky train and subway stations. The design of Baan K is, as you’ve said, simply yet modern – Baan K offer all mod-con amenities and appliances you may need on your stay.

All in all, you’ve already explained it so well in your review. Thank you for sharing your comments and photos on the internets. We, the management and staff at Baan K Residence are look forward to welcoming you back here in near future.

Reviewed 16 May 2012

my partner and i stayed at baan k residence by bliston in bangkok from 12 - 16 april 2012 (during songkran period) and the experience was simply amazing.

we loved the location and the friendliness of the staff in the hotel and the quality of the room was superb.

it's already my 2nd time staying here in baan k and will continue to choose baan k as my place to stay in my next trip to bangkok

Room Tip: I prefer studios to one bedroom apartment
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joo19
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Baan K Residence by Bliston, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2012

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you very much for selecting Baan K Residence by Bliston as your preferred accommodation while visiting Bangkok.

We are delight to hear that you had an amazing stay and happy with our accommodation, location, and the services. We hope you had an enjoyable moment during the Thai New Year as well.

We appreciated your though of returning stay at Baan K. We, the management and staff are look forward to serving you again in the near future.