Most of the reviewers have given their very good feedback for this hotel and I do agree with them after staying here for 6 days (and I shall not repeat the plus points mentioned).
I would like to feedback on a few areas where improvement can be done:
1) The corridor of our room was very dirty. Would suggest to the management to either include the corridor cleaning during routine housekeeping, or give us some slippers to wear outside of the room.
2) The cushion covers at the living room need some cleaning. We could see visible stains of lipstick/ dirts.
Having said these, I'd like to highlight a few things that I do like:
1) The hotel provide free ‘tuk-tuk’ ride to the Sala Daeng BTS station.
2) I agree with previous reviewer that the sandwich (mayo sandwich) was very tasty. Besides, I like the fried rice too!
3) The breakfast place was at the balcony (level 2). It is very nice: cozy and windy, could even hear the chirping of birds. That makes breakfast so relaxing!
Overall very happy with this hotel. I'd definitely stay here again.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking