“So much food! Great night out in BKK”
Review of Bangkok Food Tours

US$42.62*
Night Street Food Tour of Bangkok's Chinatown
Ranked #4 of 82 Food & Drink in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Bangkok Food Tours provides you an authentic culinary and cultural experience through Thailand's original Food Tasting & Cultural Walking Tours. As we explore Bangkok's tastiest neighborhoods, you will enjoy tasting delicious Thai cuisine and learn about Thai culture and local history from our knowledgeable tour guides. Our 3-hours tours provide you with fun and scrumptious experience known exclusively to locals. All food tours include a variety of delicious food tastings (enough for lunch), from specialty eateries, renowned street food stalls, to historic fine dining restaurants. Our tours are suitable for all ages.
Reviewed 27 September 2017

My fiance and I were part of a small group (only 5 of us) on the Bangkok Midnight Eats tour led by Bowie, and assisted by three tuk-tuk drivers (all of whom had a great sense of humour and really seemed to be enjoying themselves). There was so much food! Wat Pho is magical lit up and empty at night, and the river view from the bar at the last stop was so peaceful. Can't wait to take my friend on a tour with Bangkok Food Tours when we go for a short visit next February.

1  Thank JB3913
Write a ReviewReviews (1,623)

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We can't recommend this tour enough. Our tour guide Yiwah was so helpful and great company. We went to about 5/6 different places and I can honestly say we would probably only have walked into one of them if we had been on our own. We did a private tour and it was worth it, worth doing early on in any trip to Bangkok

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I had never been a big fan of Thai food, and then I went to Thailand and did the food tour and now can't get enough! Excellent tour taking us to different spots and the 'secret bar'. Our guide Mod, was very knowledgeable. Also loved our glammed up disco tuk tuks.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Our group of 4 recently took the Chinatown food tour and had a great time. All the stops were interesting, and authentic and of a high quality. Our guide Alis was funny, knowledgeable and great fun to be around. The online booking process was smooth and simple. I highly recommend Bangkok Food Tours

1  Thank Tara T
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Me and my partner booked the Tuk Tuk food tour for our last night in Bangkok. We do a food tour in each city that we visit so we were really excited about it.

We were told to meet our guide at 8 outside the station by Chimchurri Square. It got to 8.15 and no one was there. We waited another few minutes and then called the contact number that was on our booking form a few times but no one answered.

We then googled the company and realised that their office was inside the Chimchurri building, so we decided to see if they were still open.

We went into the office and there was a guy called Jed working. We told him that we had booked the Tuk Tuk tour for that evening but no one had met us. He said they didn’t have any bookings for my name then logged onto his computer and said that he had found the booking but for some reason it had been missed.

Whilst Jed was looking into this, my partner phoned the contact number again and we both watched Jed just sit there and cancel the call. Very very bad service.

Jed was unable to get us on a later tour and asked if we would do one the next day. This was no good to us as we were leaving in the morning. We asked Jed to email us to confirm that they had failed to provide the tour incase we had an issue will receiving a refund from Viator. He said he would do this once we had left. It’s not been two weeks and still no email.

Luckily, Viator have refunded me.

Overall, I wouldn’t book with this company again.

7  Thank Paige M