“Awesome food tours!!”

and up
Foodie Experience of Historic Bangrak
Ranked #8 of 83 Food & Drink in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Bangkok Food Tours provides you an authentic culinary and cultural experience through Thailand's original Food Tasting & Cultural Walking Tours. As we explore Bangkok's tastiest neighborhoods, you will enjoy tasting delicious Thai cuisine and learn about Thai culture and local history from our knowledgeable tour guides. Our 3-hours tours provide you with fun and scrumptious experience known exclusively to locals. All food tours include a variety of delicious food tastings (enough for lunch), from specialty eateries, renowned street food stalls, to historic fine dining restaurants. Our tours are suitable for all ages.
Reviewed 9 October 2017

I took the the Midnight Food Tour and the Yaowarat Street Food Tour. Booking was easy and meeting up was easy on the train. The food was delicious and they even made accommodations for those of us (me) that didn't like spicy food. Overall both tours were great and I got a good sense of the country through their food. Highly recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,648)
All reviews
"chinatown tour"
in 31 reviews
"street food tour"
in 28 reviews
"bangrak food tasting and culture tour"
in 19 reviews
"custard buns"
in 23 reviews
"coconut sugar"
in 17 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 38 reviews
"noodles"
in 49 reviews

Reviewed 1 October 2017

We did the best eats midnight food tour by tuk tuk. Our guide was Olive - She was wonderful - engaging, entertaining and informative. All the places we visited had great food. Definitely the best Thai food we ate the entire trip. This tour was the highlight of our trip and is a must do for any visitor to Bangkok! The food options are mainly chicken with fish and some pork. They were great with my pescatarian friend's dietary requirements. The Guay Tiew Kua Gai was sensational!

1  Thank Camish52
Reviewed 27 September 2017

My fiance and I were part of a small group (only 5 of us) on the Bangkok Midnight Eats tour led by Bowie, and assisted by three tuk-tuk drivers (all of whom had a great sense of humour and really seemed to be enjoying themselves). There was so much food! Wat Pho is magical lit up and empty at night, and the river view from the bar at the last stop was so peaceful. Can't wait to take my friend on a tour with Bangkok Food Tours when we go for a short visit next February.

1  Thank JB3913
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We can't recommend this tour enough. Our tour guide Yiwah was so helpful and great company. We went to about 5/6 different places and I can honestly say we would probably only have walked into one of them if we had been on our own. We did a private tour and it was worth it, worth doing early on in any trip to Bangkok