“Midnight TukTuk Tour”

US$37.05*
Foodie Experience of Historic Bangrak
US$64.43*
and up
Timeless Thonburi Canal and Food Tour ( Private )
Ranked #9 of 81 Food & Drink in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Bangkok Food Tours provides you an authentic culinary and cultural experience through Thailand's original Food Tasting & Cultural Walking Tours. As we explore Bangkok's tastiest neighborhoods, you will enjoy tasting delicious Thai cuisine and learn about Thai culture and local history from our knowledgeable tour guides. Our 3-hours tours provide you with fun and scrumptious experience known exclusively to locals. All food tours include a variety of delicious food tastings (enough for lunch), from specialty eateries, renowned street food stalls, to historic fine dining restaurants. Our tours are suitable for all ages.
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Awful. This food tour was horrendous. I would advise anyone considering this as an option in Bangkok to think again. Before the tour was even booked, there was a lot of correspondence about vegetarian options, and we were assured that would be provided. Yet, on meeting our "tour guide", he seemed shocked by it, and clearly had nothing arranged. There are six stops, each as farcical as the next. We began our "tour" with a full meal, the second stop was dessert of mango sticky rice, and then we were treated to a noodle omelette. The food is far below standard, and the icing on the cake was being taken to the Reclining Buddha Temple, only to realize we did not have access to the temple, only to the grounds (despite being made aware of a dress code!). The "tour guide" Keng clearly had no knowledge of the things he was attempting to talk about, and thus poorly executed a food tour with no forward planning. Avoid avoid avoid.

5  Thank AislingMcD26
Write a ReviewReviews (1,636)

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I’m a big foodie, so I booked this tour and absolutely loved it! I wanted to feel comfortable trying Street food and not having to worry about getting sick and that’s exactly what I felt. Our guide (young lady) was excellent and gave us so much history about the restaurant, dishes and culture of Bangkok. This is such a good deal too because you visit so many places! Our favorite spot was the one across the river. The fried chicken type dish with lemongrass was spectacular. This is a must!

1  Thank Karley K
Reviewed 9 October 2017

I took the the Midnight Food Tour and the Yaowarat Street Food Tour. Booking was easy and meeting up was easy on the train. The food was delicious and they even made accommodations for those of us (me) that didn't like spicy food. Overall both tours were great and I got a good sense of the country through their food. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

We did the best eats midnight food tour by tuk tuk. Our guide was Olive - She was wonderful - engaging, entertaining and informative. All the places we visited had great food. Definitely the best Thai food we ate the entire trip. This tour was the highlight of our trip and is a must do for any visitor to Bangkok! The food options are mainly chicken with fish and some pork. They were great with my pescatarian friend's dietary requirements. The Guay Tiew Kua Gai was sensational!

1  Thank Camish52
Reviewed 27 September 2017

My fiance and I were part of a small group (only 5 of us) on the Bangkok Midnight Eats tour led by Bowie, and assisted by three tuk-tuk drivers (all of whom had a great sense of humour and really seemed to be enjoying themselves). There was so much food! Wat Pho is magical lit up and empty at night, and the river view from the bar at the last stop was so peaceful. Can't wait to take my friend on a tour with Bangkok Food Tours when we go for a short visit next February.

1  Thank JB3913