“Midnight food tour by Tuk tuk”
Review of Bangkok Food Tours

US$42.20*
Night Street Food Tour of Bangkok's Chinatown
Ranked #4 of 81 Food & Drink in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Bangkok Food Tours provides you an authentic culinary and cultural experience through Thailand's original Food Tasting & Cultural Walking Tours. As we explore Bangkok's tastiest neighborhoods, you will enjoy tasting delicious Thai cuisine and learn about Thai culture and local history from our knowledgeable tour guides. Our 3-hours tours provide you with fun and scrumptious experience known exclusively to locals. All food tours include a variety of delicious food tastings (enough for lunch), from specialty eateries, renowned street food stalls, to historic fine dining restaurants. Our tours are suitable for all ages.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

First night in Bangkok! We collected our daughter and off we went on our first adventure! Rodney was our guide. Gave us a lot of history and took us to some great local restaurants for amazing Tradiotional Thai food! We also saw Wat Pho at night and the beautiful flower market.....would highly recommend this tour! A lot of food though!!!

1  Thank MckenneyFamily

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

My sister and I took this tour in Oct. 2017. We had a great guide, sampled fantastic food and met other travelers! It was a very authentic experience, geared towards travelers who wanted to try local dishes and restaurants. I highly recommend!

1  Thank Claire S
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Awful. This food tour was horrendous. I would advise anyone considering this as an option in Bangkok to think again. Before the tour was even booked, there was a lot of correspondence about vegetarian options, and we were assured that would be provided. Yet, on meeting our "tour guide", he seemed shocked by it, and clearly had nothing arranged. There are six stops, each as farcical as the next. We began our "tour" with a full meal, the second stop was dessert of mango sticky rice, and then we were treated to a noodle omelette. The food is far below standard, and the icing on the cake was being taken to the Reclining Buddha Temple, only to realize we did not have access to the temple, only to the grounds (despite being made aware of a dress code!). The "tour guide" Keng clearly had no knowledge of the things he was attempting to talk about, and thus poorly executed a food tour with no forward planning. Avoid avoid avoid.

5  Thank AislingMcD26
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I’m a big foodie, so I booked this tour and absolutely loved it! I wanted to feel comfortable trying Street food and not having to worry about getting sick and that’s exactly what I felt. Our guide (young lady) was excellent and gave us so much history about the restaurant, dishes and culture of Bangkok. This is such a good deal too because you visit so many places! Our favorite spot was the one across the river. The fried chicken type dish with lemongrass was spectacular. This is a must!

1  Thank Karley K
Reviewed 9 October 2017

I took the the Midnight Food Tour and the Yaowarat Street Food Tour. Booking was easy and meeting up was easy on the train. The food was delicious and they even made accommodations for those of us (me) that didn't like spicy food. Overall both tours were great and I got a good sense of the country through their food. Highly recommend.