“Great Pizza and Good Service with variety of drink selection”

Big Mama Pizzeria (Italian Food)
Ranked #668 of 12,429 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Recommended place if you would like to try the original Italian pizza in Bangkok. Ambiance is great and staff is very attentive. Their desserts are also delicious too.

Apart from pizza, there are other Italian dishes including pasta and appetizers.

Moreover, there are numerous drinks including cocktails and wines to choose.

Highly recommend Italian restaurant in Bangkok

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We had an AMAZING dinner at BIG MAMA PIZZERIA - Italian food restaurant in the center of Bangkok and I must share my experience at this about BIG MAMA restaurant.
1. Excellent tasty traditional Italian food with a touch of some fusion dishes.
2. IMPORTANT!!!******
When seating at big mama pizzeria you can order food from the next door sister restaurants (Madam Saranaire –Thai food).******
3. All the dishes that we ordered where really tasty, the portions are large.
4. The service at Big mama pizzeria was very good and friendly especially when the owner walks around all the tables and talk with the guests.
5. I was amazed from the art work, the big pictures that are hanging on the walls. unfortunately they are not for sale )-:
6. This restaurant is vegetarian friendly and have big variety of vegetarian food + they are VEGEN friendly.
7. Big mama pizzeria is located in the center of Bangkok and is very easy to reach by TAXI, MRT, BTS- ASOK . (Sky train).
I highly recommend this restaurant for a lovely tasty dinner when you visit Bangkok, for sure I will go to Big mama pizzeria when I’m in Bangkok.
ממליצה שאתם במסעדה ניתן להזמין באותו שולחן משלושת המסעדות - תאילנדי איטלקי וטפס. אוכל משובח !!

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We continue to enjoy Big Mamas Tapas in Bangkok. The menu is huge, the selections are extensive.

The latest visit saw us ordering several small plates, a small pizza and a salad. Each item was well prepared and delicious. The draft beer was cold. The service was excellent. We chose primarily European style foods. We were happy with all of them.

The location is on a small street running between Sukhumvit 19 and Asoke Rd jus a block off the Sukhumvit. Although nothing fancy, Big Mamas never disappoints. We will return.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Great place for dinner I have also been here when it is full. This time it was a lot quieter but still had that atmosphere of being a popular happening place.

If I lived in Bangkok this would definitely be on my list of regular haunts. Great service from the staff and quality food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The food was alright and the price was reasonable. Not quite an authentic Italian dish, we had carbonara but it was more like a white cream sauce, Thai anchovies pasta was nice though. My favorite was ravioli with mixed sauce(a mix of tomato and cream sauce) which the sauce was quite addictive. Pizza was rather small and the crust was a little bit too hard. The service was okay but they forgot to serve us the bread. The atmosphere was lively and nice for a hang out.