“Beautiful night ”

Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bangkok's premier jazz venue hits all the right notes. The Living Room's lounge bar plays host to the best international jazz musicians every night—accompanied by a wide variety of specialty cocktails and delectable light meals.
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

We went there with a special birthday anniversary for my best friend
The ambience was very romantic with a cozy seat and light food,
Hilight on thst night is "a high quality jazz"
and lovely BD cake provide also friendly staff it's made a wonderful memory for us!!!

2  Thank Vahn V
GMSGS, General Manager at The Living Room, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2016

Dear Vahn V,

Thank you for the great feedback and with such a motivating message to all of us.

It gives me great pleasure to read about your recent experience at our jazz venue and that you had enjoyed the food, atmosphere and the live music. Your kind words have also been shared with our team and we are all truly honored to hear that we have been able to make such an impact to your and your friend's special day.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

Good original food, three restaurant to choose from, excellent wine selection,warm atmosphere with an excellent service.

2  Thank Raphael D
GMSGS, General Manager at The Living Room, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

Dear Raphael D,

Thank you for your generous comments regarding your visit at The Living Room.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and I am sure that your feedback will be an encouragement to all the staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

We had a great time to try a very special signature cocktail Buana Vita. It can be a great cocktail of the month for me also an excellence service.
Great night, awsome experience worth for your money !!!!

2  Thank Molly P
GMSGS, General Manager at The Living Room, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Dear Molly P,

I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed Buona Vita cocktail as well as the levels of service. We really appreciate your valued time that you have put into this review, and it will definitely be shared with all members at The Living Room.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

We went to Living for the couple days ago. It's such a great time in my memmory for chilling, The ambience was so great, professinal staff best emtertaiment!!!!!
Highly Recommend

2  Thank 263oakw

Dear 263oakw,

Thank you for your patronage and the time taken to share your feedback on your visit to The Living Room.

Your kind words will definitely be shared among our team and become a great motivation to all of members here. We do hope that your future plans includes The Living Room.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Started out having afternoon tea here. The cakes were lovely and the staff were so helpful and attentive. They recommended what type of tea to go for and how becoming a member could save us money off drinks.

Stayed there through to dinner. The entertainment was great - at the time I went, Michelle Walker and The Randy Cannon Jazz Group were playing. This is a fantastic place to listen to jazz and have some cocktails. I also had dinner there but I was not impressed. This may have been a one off, but our food came about 15 minutes apart, my steak was hot but my chips and vegetables weren’t even warm. However, I brought this to the attention of the staff and they quickly rectified this. I would like to thank JaJah, Oil and Nit for making my birthday very special.

All in all, I would come again for afternoon tea, the entertainment and cocktails.

2  Thank Kanokwan S
GMSGS, General Manager at The Living Room, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

Dear Pim S,

Thank you very much for choosing The Living Room as a place to celebrate your birthday.

It gives me great pleasure to read about your recent experience at our jazz venue and that you had enjoyed afternoon tea set, cocktails and live jazz music from The Randy Cannon Group featuring Michelle Walker. I am concerned to learn that you were disappointed with food ordered. I do apologize for your inconvenience. I have instructed our Executive Chef to re-emphasize to all chefs to follow our standard recipe to ensure the right temperature and delicious taste at all times.

We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back again in the near future.