“The star attraction is ???”
Review of Madam T

Madam T
Ranked #2,441 of 11,463 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: http://www.madamtrestaurant.com/Map-MadamT.php
Reviewed 3 March 2017

This restaurant is close to where I have lived for more than 8 yrs yet only noticed it last night and was surprised by what I found ! The star attraction has to be the Pomeranian sitting on its large cushion attired in dress and tiara so photogenic. The food was probably better than I expected and my chicken pho tasted very natural. An extra bonus was winning a teddy bear. The owner Suzy added to the charm and will go again

Reviewed 9 January 2017

I was here last Friday night and I'm not impressed with the dishes we had. Good value though for this long time running restaurant. I prefer Saigon Recipe in Sukhumvit 49.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Small restaurant, hidden away in Sukhumvit soi 23 (directly in front of the entrance of Narcissus).
The flavor is quite close to what you would get in Saigon, no contamination from Thai cousine. Excellent Pho, good selection of uncommon mains. Very good value.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

My friend and I was in the restaurant for lunch and we tried few dishes incl. the signature hot pot which uses the coconut water as a broth and we loved it so much. All of the food we had that day were very delicious and the service was very remarkable.

Reviewed 13 May 2016

We live in the neighbouhood and we find the food is totally amazing, great prices and very authentic. I think the place has been around for a long time and I understand why, You can also order from home and they deliver quite fast and very well.