DO NOT EAT HERE!
I ate here with my friend and it became our worst nightmare in my life!
after 3-4 hours (at night) I got sick and had diarrhea and vomiting all night !!!! after that i got sick 3-4 days (headache, diarrhea, dizzy) and cant do anything.
if this was in Europe they got a big problem with me
But anyway I will call my family(police) in bangkok and will give them a BIG visite
I hope the place will close forever !!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.