“Food poisoning vomiting and diarrhea !! DO NOT EAT HERE”
Review of Madam T

Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: http://www.madamtrestaurant.com/Map-MadamT.php
Reviewed 26 April 2017

DO NOT EAT HERE!
I ate here with my friend and it became our worst nightmare in my life!
after 3-4 hours (at night) I got sick and had diarrhea and vomiting all night !!!! after that i got sick 3-4 days (headache, diarrhea, dizzy) and cant do anything.

if this was in Europe they got a big problem with me

But anyway I will call my family(police) in bangkok and will give them a BIG visite

I hope the place will close forever !!!

3  Thank Phi V

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Everything perfect!! The taste was so good,
especially grilled pork balls with condiments and peanut sauce
I like the ambiance, it was so clean, car parking are available for all customers

Reviewed 3 March 2017

This restaurant is close to where I have lived for more than 8 yrs yet only noticed it last night and was surprised by what I found ! The star attraction has to be the Pomeranian sitting on its large cushion attired in dress and tiara so photogenic. The food was probably better than I expected and my chicken pho tasted very natural. An extra bonus was winning a teddy bear. The owner Suzy added to the charm and will go again

Reviewed 9 January 2017

I was here last Friday night and I'm not impressed with the dishes we had. Good value though for this long time running restaurant. I prefer Saigon Recipe in Sukhumvit 49.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Small restaurant, hidden away in Sukhumvit soi 23 (directly in front of the entrance of Narcissus).
The flavor is quite close to what you would get in Saigon, no contamination from Thai cousine. Excellent Pho, good selection of uncommon mains. Very good value.