“Perfect dinner”

Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: http://www.madamtrestaurant.com/Map-MadamT.php
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I am so happy to be here because of taste. I love Vietnam hotpot with coconut soup. Amazing of service , atmosphere and price of dishes. Thank you!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

DO NOT EAT HERE!
I ate here with my friend and it became our worst nightmare in my life!
after 3-4 hours (at night) I got sick and had diarrhea and vomiting all night !!!! after that i got sick 3-4 days (headache, diarrhea, dizzy) and cant do anything.

if this was in Europe they got a big problem with me

But anyway I will call my family(police) in bangkok and will give them a BIG visite

I hope the place will close forever !!!

1  Thank Phi V
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Everything perfect!! The taste was so good,
especially grilled pork balls with condiments and peanut sauce
I like the ambiance, it was so clean, car parking are available for all customers

Reviewed 3 March 2017

This restaurant is close to where I have lived for more than 8 yrs yet only noticed it last night and was surprised by what I found ! The star attraction has to be the Pomeranian sitting on its large cushion attired in dress and tiara so photogenic. The food was probably better than I expected and my chicken pho tasted very natural. An extra bonus was winning a teddy bear. The owner Suzy added to the charm and will go again

Reviewed 9 January 2017

I was here last Friday night and I'm not impressed with the dishes we had. Good value though for this long time running restaurant. I prefer Saigon Recipe in Sukhumvit 49.