“Excellent Thai Food ”

Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: http://www.madamtrestaurant.com/Map-MadamT.php
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

One of Thai restaurants I always recommend to others. When you see the restaurant you would guess it's a posh restaurant but it's not. Great value. Excellent service since the new manager came in.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I love Vietnamese food and Pho soup is one of my all time favorites. Where ever I am I always check if there would be a chance for a bowl of piping hot Pho. So I was happy to find Madam T within walking distance of my hotel. Charming looking place, but unfortunately the soup itself was quite a disappointment. The broth, the most important part (in my opinion) was seriously lacking flavor, and none of the condiments provided helped (I tried, believe me). No cilantro, no basil, no herbs in general, why ? This Pho needs work.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I am so happy to be here because of taste. I love Vietnam hotpot with coconut soup. Amazing of service , atmosphere and price of dishes. Thank you!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

DO NOT EAT HERE!
I ate here with my friend and it became our worst nightmare in my life!
after 3-4 hours (at night) I got sick and had diarrhea and vomiting all night !!!! after that i got sick 3-4 days (headache, diarrhea, dizzy) and cant do anything.

if this was in Europe they got a big problem with me

But anyway I will call my family(police) in bangkok and will give them a BIG visite

I hope the place will close forever !!!

1  Thank Phi V
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Everything perfect!! The taste was so good,
especially grilled pork balls with condiments and peanut sauce
I like the ambiance, it was so clean, car parking are available for all customers