“wonderful technique !”
Review of Chivit Chiva

Chivit Chiva
Ranked #398 of 529 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
Reviewed 3 April 2016

Experienced a wonderful 1 hour foot massage here with a masseuse who really knew what she was doing. She gave me a foot massage with strong pressure but with perfect technique which had me feeling the after affects well after the massage. Bang On was her name and I would not hesitate in going back in the future for the same treatment. Unfortunately, there was quite a bit of noise from customers waiting their turn and I would have appreciated the spa keeping them quiet for our benefit.

1  Thank jazsacher

Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend were looking for a nice place to go that was close by our guest house before our long night flight home.
We came across the alley with their sign popping out. We saw the 20% off sign before 2pm and decided to check out the prices to walk in to a beautiful room with a section of the floor with gold plating under some glass, flowers every where and a lovely greeting.
We couldn't decide but went for the foot reflexology for our tired travellers feet as it was the cheapest for us while we were trying to finish up our baht.
We got a refreshment and then taken over to get our feet scrubbed and cleaned.
in the other room we were seated on the reclining chairs and laid down to have our foot massage.
They also massaged our arms, shoulders, hands and stretched us even though i thought we would of only had our feet done but it all was amazing for us and made us very relaxed and sleepy.
We ended it all with a sleepy smile and a delightful hot ginger tea

1  Thank Lorelei M
Reviewed 18 October 2015

Simply terrible.
I opted for the 60 minute aromatherapy massage at 1200b.
The spa itself looks lovely and with the prices they ask, I was expecting (and happy to pay for) an amazing, high end massage. What I got was an inexperienced young girl who painfully dug her thumb in various parts of my body. She was obviously trying hard and wanted to do a good job, she just didn't know how; I find it hard to believe she had had any training.
The room felt damp and the 'aromatherapy' oil did not have any scent at all. It also lacked in the little touches that make an expensive massage worth it - no calming music, lovely warm towels or eye mask here, just a shabby brown blanket and blasting air con.
1200b for one hour is a high price anyway (even amongst the most up market spas) but to then not deliver made this even worse.
Would not recommend. Will not return.
Urban Retreat is round the corner - go there.

1  Thank Aesp1
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

1. Unwashed towels and bathrobes.
2. No choices of oil. Whatever you choose is the same. The essential oil is of very poor quality and wasn't absorbed at all.
3. Water of the shower is not hot enough.
5. Complaint was not handled at all. Posts on their Facebook were immediately deleted. Management of the company should address customers' concerns, shouldn't they?
6. Construction noise was there throughout the whole treatment.
7. Extremely overpriced! For the same price, I can go to a more luxurious spa with much better quality.
8. Definitely a place to be avoided!