Lowest prices for your stay
US$101
PricelineUS$101
Hotels.comUS$101
Prestigia.comUS$132
3,453 results
All reviews cafe claire wireless road one bedroom suite embassy district pillow menu dining table small kitchen shuttle service luxury hotel fantastic hotel washing machine bts station siam paragon embassies orb concierge taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2019

Most enjoyable stay. This is one 2nd stay at the Oriental Residence. We had a corner one-bedroom suite. Beautiful Property, everything in the room was well thought out. Staff were all friendly and helpful, especially Mr Krit of Concierge.

The only problem we had was looking for transportation back to the hotel in the evening during the rainy season. Although the hotel has an hourly shuttle taking its guests to the nearly shopping centre, the Central Embassy, it does not provide a return ride. It will be perfect if the ride runs regularly back and forth for its guests!

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank christinemtc
Reviewed 21 October 2019 via mobile

I had a perfect stay here. From check-in to departure the staff were welcoming and efficient. The room is finished to a great standard and is very well appointed. It is also superbly located for exploring the city. Looking forward to my next stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank LCM1305
Reviewed 18 October 2019 via mobile

Love the property and everyone working there and making our stay easy and comfortable. My daughter was very happy and keep asking when we will be back again. Thanks for your kind hospitality, Breakfast is delicious and with variety of options available from juices salads nuts cheeses Thai good western food and more.

3  Thank sbgemstw
Reviewed 17 October 2019

If you stay longer and want to experience local life , this hotel must be the best .
Fully faciliated: microwave oven, pot, etc
I felt refreshing thanks to the green view from my room. It was like my place's garden.
Every morning I woke up with the good vibe.
Staff members are nice and frinedly. Their unifom well suits to sophiscated and professional people.

Room tip: spacious room, detail is great to take a break , not flamboyant, not too dark..
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank gkdkdud0816
Reviewed 16 October 2019 via mobile

Bangkok is indeed a busy traveler city with more than a thousand choices of accommodations. We usually go with the international hotel chain as we think they have a certain level of standard that hardly will let you down and they will give you a kind of ‘guaranteed’ comfort zone with the brand.
For this trip however, with last minute planning for a quick weekend, we decided to try a different hotel. In fact our decision was well paid back immediately, check-in experience was smooth, then our Suite which is more like a one bedroom apartment, was amazing. The room size is more than enough for both us, not cramped at all eventhough there is a living-working-dining in one area. The room was very clean, well maintained, all was functioning well and most importanly room amenities are complete. With our room located in the building’s corner, we have a generous view of the park and the city through our high glass windows and sliding doors. So much of light coming through the room which we like.
Service is the next one coming to our attention, we did not expect a high pampering service when we decided to stay here but...
One afternoon, I came back from shopping and asked the staff at the reception to drop my bags in the room since I was going out again. I noticed one paper bag handle was already broken, but I did not say anything. The staff just took all and said “we will take care of them”. Upon returning to the room hours later, to my surprise the broken handle has been stapled back instead of leaving it broken!
Me and my boyfriend love Tea and Coffee, and with the facilities in the room, of course we used all the water bottles provided in the room quite fast. We did not bother to ask for more and we were thinking to purchase some extra bottles on our own including purchasing the ones from the minibar. To our surprise however, when we both came back to the room, our room has been cleaned plus extra bottled water provided! How sweet :-)
Not only with the perfect room conditions as well as comfort, we are very impressed with the service extended which is beyond our expectation. Small things the staff did notice and they made it better without us asking. This is something for us as frequent traveler love the most!
Khun Jennni and Team, thank you for taking care of us, we will come back soonest!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank javahopper