Lowest prices for your stay
US$101
View deal
Free cancellation until 08/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
travelup.com
Expedia.comUS$100
PricelineUS$101
ZenHotels.comUS$412
3,450 results
All reviews cafe claire wireless road one bedroom suite embassy district pillow menu dining table small kitchen shuttle service luxury hotel fantastic hotel washing machine bts station siam paragon embassies orb concierge taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2019 via mobile

After great many stays thought to very politely ask if an upgrade would be due as a sign of appreciation of my loyalty. If there is one aspect in hospitality that puts one off is being lied at. First I was to!d all rooms are full, then offered a paid upgrade. Only one of these can be true, the latter. I would have taken a polite no, if disappointing. Very unfortunate to have this otherwise fine establishment soured by the very basic lack of honesty.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Janos R
jessicaorb, Director of Rooms at Oriental Residence Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2019

Dear Janos R,

Thank you for your continuous support with us at Oriental Residence Bangkok and also meeting with me in person today to clean up the misunderstanding.

Upon your check-in last night, you requested a complimentary upgrade to a one bedroom suite, however all one bedroom suite were fully booked and so the team member informed you an upgrade was not possible.

However on the second day (today), a limited number of rooms were available, but due to demand, it was only possible to offer for sale, which we duly offered to you.

I am sorry to hear a lack of a free upgrade has "soured" your memories of what was otherwise a fantastic stay. As per our discussion this afternoon, we look forward to welcoming you back when you next visit Bangkok.

Kind regards,
Jessica Lui
Director of Rooms

Reviewed 26 October 2019

It is very good for visitors, we can relax at hotel after enjoy outdoor shopping and dining all the days, everyone will like the style of room.
Nice view from room window, we have good tours with Oriental Residential Bangkok.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank 180ralphl
Reviewed 23 October 2019

This is my favorite hotel in Bangkok. Great location and fabulous staff. The team always remembers me and goes out of their way to make me feel welcome. Whether there in business, with family, or just there to have fun, I’ve never been disappointed.

Room tip: The corner suites are great. Excellent views and lots of space.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank JuliaMG2021
Reviewed 21 October 2019

Most enjoyable stay. This is one 2nd stay at the Oriental Residence. We had a corner one-bedroom suite. Beautiful Property, everything in the room was well thought out. Staff were all friendly and helpful, especially Mr Krit of Concierge.

The only problem we had was looking for transportation back to the hotel in the evening during the rainy season. Although the hotel has an hourly shuttle taking its guests to the nearly shopping centre, the Central Embassy, it does not provide a return ride. It will be perfect if the ride runs regularly back and forth for its guests!

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank christinemtc
Reviewed 21 October 2019 via mobile

I had a perfect stay here. From check-in to departure the staff were welcoming and efficient. The room is finished to a great standard and is very well appointed. It is also superbly located for exploring the city. Looking forward to my next stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business