Lowest prices for your stay
US$101
PricelineUS$101
Hotels.comUS$101
Prestigia.comUS$132
3,453 results
All reviews cafe claire wireless road one bedroom suite embassy district pillow menu dining table small kitchen shuttle service luxury hotel fantastic hotel washing machine bts station siam paragon embassies orb concierge taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2019

We stayed for 4 days at Oriental Residence and our stay was never less than mesmerizing. Our room overlooked the greens of US embassy and that provided a pleasant view through the day. We booked family suite and it had ready to use kitchen which was very handy when you have 5 year old with you. Hotel is located in one of the most upscale neighbourhood and is still near the business and shopping districts. We enjoyed our morning walk at Lumphini Park which is just few hundred yards away. The staff at Oriental set very high standards of friendly service which was the real high point of our stay.

Room tip: Look for the corner suite or if you want to sleep late then park facing
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank mindguru
Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

Modern facilities with country charm. Sounds tough, but these guys nailed it. Excellent suite style rooms with kitchenette, but still maintaining a modern feel in the comfy bedroom and bath. Breakfast includes a full generous buffet with a hot meal option made to order which again brings home the modern hotel with a personal bed and breakfast feel. Don't know how they did it, but they did it. Well done Oriental Residence Team!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Ken K
Reviewed 5 November 2019

To whom this may concern,
I stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks and could have not asked for a better experience. I will name names that I associated with even though I know that the ones that I did not see and have the privilege to meet work equally as hard, Nadine Jessica, Joy, Khing, Boom, Beach, Korn, Lak, Tuig and Eye. Nakan, Pinky, k, Mew, Mew, Jenny and the chef. All of the staff. I wish I could name everyone. Cafe Claire was exquisite. My menu was specific and they made sure everything was perfect. They even remembered me from the year before which always makes you fell welcome. They were very helpful with cab rides, even when I was across town. This was my 3rd stay and will not be my last. I loved the hotel and especially the staff who all went above and beyond in my opinion. Keep up the great work see you next time. I know this review is similar to the last with some name changes but this time was even better. Thank you all for another wonderful experience and look forward to more stays in the future.

Sincerely,,

Scott Crockett

Room tip: Awesome as Usual Thank You
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank scottcrockett
Reviewed 4 November 2019

I was in Bangkok for business and was booked into the Oriental Residence because it was close to the office I was visiting. The hotel is great, with lost of amenities but the best thing about it is the very helpful and friendly staff. They really made a difference.

Room tip: Great location in walking distance of the Bangkok equivalent of the Metro and close to shops, a park, restaurants and businesses
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank RayH1747
Reviewed 31 October 2019

Requested for an upper floor but was assigned to a middle level, otherwise all was great! Very helpful and friendly staff. Room was clean and spacious, will try the one bedroom suite next time! Neighborhood was quieter than the shipping districts which was what we wanted. Close enough to transportations, but BKK traffic is a nightmare, so mostly we took the motorbike shop it wasn't a big problem.

Room tip: Love the kitchen too!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple