Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2018

wow what a place such a great atmosphere and I met the Manager I think her name was Lalita she was such a great help! showed me exactly where to go and what to do!

I would deffo tell you to stay here!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent hostel, close to shopping area , cheaper price, I have stay with my friends
for 2 night there. Take easy just walk 10 second see Suvarnabhumi Airport Rail Link, clean and good stuff inside, I will visit again as soon.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

After our trip from Khao Yai,We stayed here for 2 nights before leaving for Ventianne, Laos.Since we are a group of 3,we were given a room with 2 double decker beds with a shared bathroom.Room is clean and spacious living area on the 1st and ground floor for relaxation and good for social interaction as well.The only setback is they don't provide towels and basic toiletries and be prepared to walk up and carry your luggage if you happened to stay on the most upper floor.We have a night train to Ventianne and they do allowed us to keep our bags with them after check out. Location is good with walking distance to Pratunam market and shopping areas are not far away as well.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 December 2017

We were just staying for one night and chose Link Corner Hostel to be able to catch the first AirportLink in the morning. At the time the hostel was quite empty but we could imagine it being a place to socialize in the big common areas and the downstairs kitchen. We were staying in the double room with a shared bathroom. Nothing too fancy, but rooms and bathrooms were clean and everything needed was provided, including towels and blankets. We will consider coming here again in case we have another stopover in Bangkok.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I like this place it is central near the subway mini cafe in side.
Clean comfortable beds with side curtains so your not staring at your neighbors.
I recommend people to stay here in dorm. Cheap n good.
They also have rooms