Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.comUS$76
ZenHotels.comUS$61
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews big c central world night market popular shopping malls friendly reception hotel is located hotel service neon palladium platinum shoppers
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2012

This hotel does not has a nice exterior but the interior is nice. rooms are cosy, looks new. The towels were folded into an elephant which looks very cute. We were given a free gift at the reception too. This hotel uses manual key to open the doors, even air con has to be manually switch on. Basic amenities were provided. Basin is outside the toilet which is good.
Interesting view to see ppl alighting at the pier behind the hotel. Theres a 24hrs macdonald behind the hotel. The hotel is on the same stretch of road as Platinum mall, 10 mins walk seems easy when empty handed, but hassle when you are carrying lots of shopping bags. Its still a good location, where you can walk to Siam and even MBK, taxis were hard to get on weekends so its nice to take a leisure walk back via the Central bridge/walkway. Many chicken rice shops and stalls on the way back to hotel, all open passed 12 midnight.

Date of stay: December 2012
Reviewed 26 November 2012

As my partner and I were reaching this hotel, I was disappointed that it is not as near to the Platinum Malls as I had imagined. Fortunately, it isn't too inaccessible - about 10 minutes' walk to the Platinum Malls, about 10 minutes' walk to Chidlom BTS station. Don't worry about going hungry at night, there are stalls across the road set up at night selling cooked food, cut fruits and fresh vegetables. Try the grilled and fried chicken - they are so yummy and CHEAP, about 20 THB for a grilled drumstick.

The service was wonderful - the receptionist spoke very good english (made me wonder if she was educated overseas), and even introduced us to alot of places that we can go! She provided a copy of the BTS railway map and gave very clear directions. However, she suggested showing the hotel map to the cab driver if we are taking a cab back because according to her, the hotel was new and the cab drivers may not know its location.

The room is clean and spacious with a king-sized bed. I must also mention that the bathroom is very very well ventilated - I was amazed that the smells cleared very quickly after using it! When we checked in, the floor was a bit oily, so we told the hotel staff before we left for our shopping trip and they got it cleaned up by the time we came back at night.

Breakfast was provided in our package, but the food provided were only a choice of either American (toast, egg and ham), Chinese (porridge with meatballs) or salad.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank chinadoll3k
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I spent my first 3 nights in Bangkok at this hotel. The staff was very accommodating, friendly and helpful. Always smiles from staff. The room was clean with modern look. I enjoyed my short stay here and would definitely stay again. Great value for room and close to very nice malls and clubs(short taxi ride).

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank One-Away-Travel
Reviewed 23 September 2012 via mobile

Went during the week of 3Sep'12. it was an alldealsasia arrangement and I picked this hotel out of the 3 listed in the package. location is quite near to Platinum Mall but local drivers doesn't seem to know how to go. the stern looking lady at the counter had a bit of an attitude but was able to provide useful info about getting around. no problem with the rest of the staff. room is ok, but it looks better in the website photos. spotted a mini roach near the sink and a small centipede at the lobby. prob crawled due to the wet weather. for the price and location it's quite value for money but there are better ones around for that amount. and cleaner

Date of stay: September 2012
5  Thank coolhead08
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nites with a group of friends. From the moment we walk in we felt like home the asian way. Its the warmth of the 2 leading ladies of this hotel that made our stay excellent. They are superbly helpful and informative.

The rooms are basic well kept (maybe its new), cute little elephant shaped towels, simple breakfast and free wifi. Its location is a walking distance to pratunam, indra plaza, erawan shrine, central chidlom, central world.

As my needs are clean rooms, good distance to public transport, friendly service, i would say this is a good place. Look out for the Bank next to it as a landmark as the hotel signs are not on street level and would not recommend this hotel to those who cannot walk much.

Room tip: email to hotel for request. they are accomodative
Date of stay: August 2012