Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 27/10/21
ZenHotels.com
US$61
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews big c central world night market popular shopping malls friendly reception hotel is located hotel service neon palladium platinum shoppers
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 December 2019

The room very clean and big and have everything we need, breakfast is very delicious. The reception is very helpful and friendly, they told me so much solution and give me many advice on my travel. The hotel is right in front Neon night market very convenient for shoppers, and the location is very close to many tourist attractions...

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
jitsiri, ผู้จัดการ at Bangkok Venice Suite, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2020

Thank you very much for sharing your review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed staying at the hotel.

Reviewed 2 December 2019 via mobile

First, who are reviewing these properties? Like all users; I use Trip Advisor to base decisions on where to eat, stay, attend, visit, etc. But how my experience can be so divergent from the majority, I just don’t get it. How could this hotel be so highly rated?

Sure the pictures are appealing and I had a beautiful view of the canal but...

This hotel is backpacker low budget. The bed was a concrete brick and after traveling over 24 hours, I sought good rest. Well that is NOT going to happen here. Instead I tossed and turned all night. The walls were paper thin and since Bangkok never sleeps, I heard motor bikes and car horns all night.

And that breakfast they serve is an abomination. How is an egg, hot dog, and salad an American style breakfast?

Personally, it was not worth the few bucks I saved. If you plan to stay here, please go in with basic expectations. Because the basics are all that is provided.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank KashuMc3
jitsiri, ผู้จัดการ at Bangkok Venice Suite, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2019

Dear Customer,

We were really sorry that you could not sleep well on that night, since your room was at the corner of the street. If you had asked to change room, we could arrange other room for you.

American style breakfast includes egg, ham and sausage. Bread, jam, butter, cereal, coffee/tea, orange juice and yogurt are for self-service. If you are not full, you could have asked for more.

Reviewed 6 November 2019

I like the hotel because in gives us since in save and security, comfortable, good sevices and have avery good staff, this hotel has good breakfast to much kinds of good, the hotel in near from town, good view, and close from all transportation. Aso the room in very clean, good smile. I stay in that hotel, you can feel as you hotel.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
jitsiri, ผู้จัดการ at Bangkok Venice Suite, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2019

Reviewed 31 July 2019

If you want to travel to Bangkok, it is the hotel to stay. It is very authentic, placed in the middle of the modern city. And you can take the canal right to the old Town.
The staff of the hotel is very kind and helpful.
We really liked our stay.
Thank you Bangkok Venice Suite.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
jitsiri, ผู้จัดการ at Bangkok Venice Suite, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2019

Reviewed 15 June 2019 via mobile

We chose Bangkok Venice Suite because it's not only near the hospital we have to go but also near the pier and about 10 minutes walk to the subway as well as Central World and Big C.We stayed there for 4 nights. I like most friendly service with smiles,comfortable and quiet rooms. Thanks very much and will definitely go there again next week

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
jitsiri, ผู้จัดการ at Bangkok Venice Suite, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2019