Lowest prices for your stay
US$38
Free cancellation until 23/10/21
Hotels.comUS$38
TravelocityUS$38
CheapTicketsUS$38
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2012

The hotel owner Vincent is very helpful and kind.
Room is small but cozy and comfortable. Aircond is very cold.
Provide simple but good breakfast - Local delicacies, yogurt, milk, cereals, bread, toasts, sandwiches, juices, hot drink, fruits etc...
Hotel is very near to 7-11 and post office, and many shopping places nearby.
If you are hungry at middle of the night, they provide instant mee too (self-service).

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ZTPBZ
Reviewed 5 October 2012

And it is worth it.

Lovely hotel with friendly staff and owner. We were jammed nearly 2 hours at the immigration clearance at the Don Muaeng Airport when it reopen for the 2nd day and really poor system. We can't call the driver from the immigration and couldn't do anything but panic. The hotel arranged airport transfer waited for nearly 2 hours and Mr Vincent even made numbers of phone calls to Malaysia to make sure our safety, which is very warm and touching. Most of the hotel would just treat you as no show and cancel your airport transfer or room reservation

The hotel is not your typical avant grante, luxury accommodation with big lobby. You might even get turn off because it located in a very narrow alley like a hidden gem. But it is sure a unforgettable experience for the way they manage and interact with the guest, and their effort to make everyone comfortable.

Been to bangkok 5 times but this is the first hotel that served cold beverage upon our arrival, imagine the hot weather at 3pm in Bangkok. This small action had won us over immediately, because it shows this is not just a stay and go hotel, but a hotel with a heart to make everyone put a smile on their face and stay comfortable, what can we ask more?

I gave a 5 out of 5 for the room as the sleeping quality is superb. The bed is exactly what we need after a long day shopping in platinum fashion mall. I strongly recommend for guest travel for purpose of shopping in pratunam area. The breakfast is simple but you can see the effort they putting on it to make everyone enjoy a nice breakfast. We are served with individual packing of yogourt, variety flavour of milk and cereals. The hygience and freshness is guranteed.

13 people out of 13 people in our group gave a thumb up for the 3 days staying experiences and will definitely coming back again.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank AshaKayling
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Loved our stay at Ideal Hotel. The manager Vincent was super helpful. Really good value for money.. The rooms were quite small but very clean and comfortable. Bathroom is very clean with good water pressure and hot water. Walking distance to Shibuya 18 which has a Macdonalds and a Starbucks and across the street from Platinum Fashion Mall and lots of nice street food and street shopping just outside the hotel. Breakfast was sufficient and there was unlimited water, coffee and tea plus instant noodles served in the lobby all day! Currency exchange place with great rates just around the corner - 7/11 also at the corner. It was pretty easy for taxis to find and also easy for us to grab a taxi on the main road... Would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2012
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank orionqt
Reviewed 20 August 2012

great breakfast, clean and comfy bed! the place has free wifi on every floor.. friendly staff and Mr. Vincent was very helpful!
shopping so convenient its near!
food places almost 24 hours.. street food is good and its near starbucks!

Room tip: take the one with no windows its quieter
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Roca C
Reviewed 30 July 2012

The location of the hotel is not that noticeable since it is located at the back of the street. What brought me to this hotel the first time I stayed here was its signage "wifi available". That time, the hotel i was staying at that time didnt have the internet that it promised to have. Luckily I found Ideal Hotel Pratunam, inquired about their internet, i was led to the computer, was given a drink and even I wasnt staying at their hotel, I was well accommodated and was not asked any payment for the use of their computer and internet.

I following day, I checked out of my hotel and got a room at Ideal Pratunam. The hotel is quite new and was built in 2010. I got the chance to talk with the owner, Mr. Vincent and during my whole stay I was given an excellent service.

Why I like the hotel is because of its location. Since I sooooo love Pratunam market, this hotel is just ideal for my shopping. Platinum mall, Big C and other malls are just within a few minutes walk. Also, the rooms here are clean and do have comfortable beds. Unlike the cheap spring beds in the other cheaper hotels in the area, this hotel assures its clients comfortable sleep.

It is my second time to stay at Ideal Hotel Pratunam and I would still come back.

Date of stay: June 2012