Lowest prices for your stay
US$38
Free cancellation until 06/11/21
Hotels.comUS$38
CheapTicketsUS$38
Trip.comUS$48
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2013 via mobile

Shop shop till you drop from this location as the hotel is surrounded by lots and lots of shopping. BKK is shopping Mecca and this hotel is in a great location. The price I paid was good rooms good size and provide all the basic amenities. Staff are great and my mattress was so nice. I do recommend people stay here based on the price and location

Date of stay: March 2013
3  Thank Richardzoob
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Will highly recommend this Hotel if you want to shop at Pratunam area. walk out and it is the pratunam market with hundreds of shops. less than 5 minutes walk to platanium mall too. Central world is walking distance, same for IT mall.

seafood is nearby and it opens till late.

Room is clean and looks new. space acceptable and breakfast is good. english breakfast daily.

staff is also good and lent me their discount card for one of the restaurant. friendly staff who help us guide to places we want to go to. help us save alot of money with the cheapest route, food and clothings.

thumbs up for this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank GYU12345
Reviewed 3 February 2013

The room where I stayed is cozy but lacks space, considering that I was alone during my trip. I had a hard time packing my stuff since space is very limited. However, the location of the hotel made up for it. I can go back to my hotel whenever I want to rest and just walk for few minutes and I'm back to shopping mode. Staff are very helpful too. Will be back but might get a bigger room instead.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Small & cosy hotel. Good for the price. Location ideal as its just 5 mins from platinum mall. Will be difficult to find though because its in between small lanes. There's a wholesale market in the same lane, price for some clothes can be better than platinum mall. Give it a try!

Date of stay: January 2013
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank lwss
Reviewed 9 January 2013

We stayed at this hotel from 4 Jan to 8 Jan 2013. Took up 2 King and 1 Queen bedroom. The rooms are cosy and clean except for the aircon in the King bedrooms are a bit noisy. Location is superb, ideally located within walking distance to malls and pratunam market. The owner, Vincent is friendly and helpful. He gave us tips to move around Bangkok. Overall, we are satisfied with our stay at this hotel.

Room tip: If you prefer a quiet room, hoose a room with air-con mounted on the wall instead of those on the floor which is less noisy.
Date of stay: January 2013