3,548 results
All reviewsthe club loungeambassador membercentral worldcorner suitethe holiday innchit lom bts stationpillow menurooftop poolsiam paragonerawan shrinemajor shopping mallstop floorexcellent hotelrooms are spaciousfour seasonsbreakfast buffetfitness center
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Last summer I stayed at this hotel at the end of my holiday. I booked two standard rooms through amex travel service but one of the two rooms was upgraded to a suite, connecting to the other room. Unfortunately this combination was only available for 1 night so we had to change back to two normal rooms after one night, but the guest relation manager, who introduced himself personally, Mr Sakdapol Thongjan, arranged that our luggage was moved to a different suite after the first night so we had as less hassle as possible and we could still enjoy another suite for the rest of our stay. Also the whole family was provided with great service which included a nice birthday cake for my daughter.

the hotel location is superb only a few minutes walk from central world shopping centre.

Breakfast buffet is awesome. Huge amount of choice of foods, good taste and quality and......fresh coconuts!!!!!

would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to bangkok.Considering this hotel again when travelling to bangkok in august!

many thanks to Mr Thongjan and his team!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 29 June 2018

Dear Robert T,

Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful review and for recommending our hotel on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your high praise of our service. I also appreciate your compliments of our colleagues, I have shared your review with him personally.

Once again, thank you for your trust towards “InterContinental” brand, and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I went with my daughter who was visiting from University in UK, it was our little getaway and time to bond.
Check in was smooth at executive lounge and I made sure to book a room for lounge access as my stay here before was excellent.
I love Intercontinental hotels, I haven't found any that I didn't like .
Staff at lounge were so thoughtful to bring me a birthday cake to my room, can I say it was delicious and huge!!
1 gentlemen throughout our stay made sure my daughter drank plenty of hot tea as she had bad cough.
I'm planing my next holiday already to go back.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 29 June 2018

Dear Londoner1212,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a gentle comment after your recent with us.

It is always a reason for pride to know that our guests appreciate our efforts and our service meet their expectations.

I will have the honor of sharing your review with all the team.

With the hope of welcoming you back here soon,

Reviewed 27 June 2018

The InterContinental Bangkok could be a perfect choice if you want to have perfect accomodation in good location and for great value. The service is really 5*, the rooms are large and comfortable, clean and modern. The staff is amazing. The huge shopping center is in a walking distance, getting to the places visited by the tourists is simple and quick.

Room Tip: The higher is the room the more spectacular view can be expected
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Gormosy,

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I have stayed at Hotel Intercontinental, Bangkok many times with most recent visit being from 16-June for 3 nights. For me, the biggest USP of this hotel is the Indian chef Pradeep Semwal (sorry if I got spelling wrong) but I am absolutely delighted with the kind of preparation Chef does for his Indian breakfast menu and a detailed eye he keeps on the guests. I would surely recommend Chef Pradeep to increase 1-2 more dishes on the breakfast menu and would love to stay in Intercon again to have the delicious tasty Indian breakfast. Well done Chef!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear sachin_delhi77,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your high praise of our service. I also appreciate your compliments of our colleagues, especially our Food & Beverage colleague. I have shared your review with him personally.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The rooms are nice and spacious, great restaurants in the building, skytrain within 5 minutes walking distance, and Central World, Siam Paragon and MBK very close. And when you are tired of walking go relax in the swimming pool Oasis on the 37th
floor!

As always the staff was ever so friendly and did their utmost to make us feel welcome, especially khun Pawanan and miss Potjanee from the Espresso as well as the staff at the club lounge; your sweet surprises on my daughters birthday were very thoughtful!

We hope to come back to the Intercon soon!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sightsee464209

Dear Guest,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your high praise of our service. I also appreciate your compliments of our colleagues,.I have shared your review with them personally.