Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok
US$261
US$224
Official Site
1,622 results
All reviewsgreen leafconvenience storebedroom apartmentpool barmini martpool sidefree shuttlewashing machinebreakfast buffetfitness centergreat poolliving areasmall kitchenshuttle servicehome away from homeshopping mallbts station
Reviewed 16 April 2018

My husband and I stayed in Chatrium Sathon at the start of our Thailand holiday and it was the perfect way to kick off the trip.

The hotel itself is beautiful, it features a huge pool (larger than you'd expect in a city) surrounded by gorgeous tropical landscaping and a great bar facing the pool area.

Our room was very spacious and looked over the huge pool, which looks great at night.

The hotel's located a close distance from the air port.

The staff are lovely. overall great experience.

We are excited to try the Chatrium Riverside hotel on our next trip.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
ChatriumManager, Manager at Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear suebennett1990,
Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor. We are glad to read that our services and facilities met your expectations and we look forward to welcome you back in the future.
Sincerely yours,
Kreingsak Hansa

Reviewed 9 April 2018

The rooms are fine, a little old but clean. The pool is nice and the facilities are fine for the price. The big problem with this place is the service. The staff walk around with their heads down and eyes averted to avoid seeing anything that might require help. Lots of little problems but the biggest issue for me was while I was leaving. I was traveling with 3 big bags, a stroller and a 2 year-old. I called 3 times to the desk to get someone to help me with my bags. I waited for over 40 minutes until I couldn't wait any longer. I started to make my way to the lobby obviously struggling with all my stuff. I passed by one bellhop who I called "excuse me, can you help" he ignored me and walked on as if he didn't see me even though he walked passed me in a small hallway. On my walk to the lobby I passed 3 other employees who I tried to flag for help. Each one ignored me and pretended to be very engrossed in something else.
My only other complaint is that the breakfast space is completely too small for the amount of people they serve. So you'll have to wait a long time if you don't get down there before 7:30.

Room Tip: If you have kids stay on a low floor. None of the balconies can be locked safely to prevent kids from getting outside on their own.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Shwa B

Dear Shwa B,
I would like to personally apologize for the series of unfortunate incidences that you experienced during your stay with us. We continually try to do our very best for all of our guests, but unfortunately, sometimes we do fail. I will look into each issue that you have noted, in an attempt to correct and improve our hotel policies.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We accept this isn't the most expensive hotel in Bangkok. With that said, the rooms could do with a bit of an upgrade. They were clean, but some of the fittings look a bit 1990s. The sauna / steam was being renovated when we visited. No mention of this when we selected these items ae a filter on our Agoda search. One final pointer, for such a large hotel there should be more information such as breakfast / fitness, and other locations as the book guide in the room didn't have all of that info in. Breakfast was good, but gets busy! Overall, 3 stars as average for the price. We live in TL so we have plenty to compare against.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LewisCharlotte

Dear LewisCharlotte,

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We stayed there for 4 days from 18th march to 22nd march, 2018 in 3 bedroom deluxe suite. it was one of the best hotel i have ever stayed. breakfast spread was very good. staff are very helpful. daily housekeeping is excellent. Thank you team Chatrium for making our trip a memorable one and for the lovely experience.

Room Tip: room 3171 is very good
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Abhijit G,

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Extremely Comfortable accommodation in a nice area! Apartments are large (we had two bedrooms, with kitchen and dining area) and spacious. Slightly dated but the unique pool area and convenience of the on-site mini mart and laundry options a plus! Food and drinks offered on site were delicious!!

You can walk down the street to many shops and restaurants, very good vibe in the neighborhood!

Would definitely recommend and return here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear wmonson,
Thank you for staying with us and great to read that you had a good time. My team is very happy to read your positive comments and we waiting for your return visit.
Sincerely yours,