We stayed at the Royal Orchid for the first part of our honeymoon, the hotel is in a superb location, with transport via the river the boat very cheap and regular, A free shuttle boat to the sky train also ran every 15 minutes.
The food at the hotel is very good, the breakfast buffet amazing, however too many good restaurants in Bangkok to explore.
Although the hotel is very well located for all locations of interest, it is also far enough away to retreat from the husle and bustle of this truly amazing city. You cannot believe you are so close to the city when reaxing around the nice pool and tropical gardens.
The rooms were both clean and comfortable and the staff could not do enough for us, very polite, friendly and accomodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the legendary Chao Phraya River with exquisite views, we offer a pleasant combination of warm Thai hospitality and world-class service in a modern setting just minutes from Bangkok's business districts, entertainment, and attractions. Enjoy the refined style and modern comforts of a relaxing riverside hotel. Take time out at our two pools or book a spa treatment, discover exciting cuisine in our restaurants and bars, or experience memorable events in 22 unrivaled function rooms. All 726 of our spacious guest rooms and suites boast spectacular panoramic river views. Revel in the warm, calming, and contemporary ambiance of these well-appointed accommodations with a subtle Thai style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Royal Orchid
- Sheraton Bangkok
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Bangkok
- Bangkok Sheraton