We stayed at hotel for 4 nights from 6th to 10th June. While we travelled in from the UK, my son and his partner arrived from Hong Kong. Check-in was completed expediously despite different arrival times and well before the normal 12:00 schedule. Adjoining rooms were provided with fantastic views over the river.
All the hotel staff were helpful and facilities were extremely good - the Thai restaurant, swimming pools and fitness centre being well worth using.
Another very nice touch was the unsolicited delivery of a birthday cake for my son.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the legendary Chao Phraya River with exquisite views, we offer a pleasant combination of warm Thai hospitality and world-class service in a modern setting just minutes from Bangkok's business districts, entertainment, and attractions. Enjoy the refined style and modern comforts of a relaxing riverside hotel. Take time out at our two pools or book a spa treatment, discover exciting cuisine in our restaurants and bars, or experience memorable events in 22 unrivaled function rooms. All 726 of our spacious guest rooms and suites boast spectacular panoramic river views. Revel in the warm, calming, and contemporary ambiance of these well-appointed accommodations with a subtle Thai style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Royal Orchid
- Sheraton Bangkok
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Bangkok
- Bangkok Sheraton