Since the Marriott purchase of Starwood we have been trying out their properties. This is a great hotel. were were upgraded based on my Marriott status and the suite was wonderful. It was on the river and we did plant are self's at the window when we were in the room, great view. I had taken a tour several years earlier and It left from this hotel. I thought it would be better to stay here and save the time it takes to get to the tour bus. We saved about 3-4 hours by staying here. It was a great plan.
Dinner at the hotel was accompanied with tradition Thai dancing my wife loved it. The food was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the legendary Chao Phraya River with exquisite views, we offer a pleasant combination of warm Thai hospitality and world-class service in a modern setting just minutes from Bangkok's business districts, entertainment, and attractions. Enjoy the refined style and modern comforts of a relaxing riverside hotel. Take time out at our two pools or book a spa treatment, discover exciting cuisine in our restaurants and bars, or experience memorable events in 22 unrivaled function rooms. All 726 of our spacious guest rooms and suites boast spectacular panoramic river views. Revel in the warm, calming, and contemporary ambiance of these well-appointed accommodations with a subtle Thai style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Royal Orchid
- Sheraton Bangkok
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Bangkok
- Bangkok Sheraton