US$168
US$148
US$85
Trip.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$134
  • Pool
US$140
US$120
5,158 results
All reviewsthe rivergarden pooltowers loungeshuttle boatthai restaurantswim up barthe club loungeriver view roomhotel boatchao phrayafree boatour honeymoonskytrain stationhigh floorbreakfast buffeteasy accesswat arun
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We are very impressed with our stay at the Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel! The rooms are very spacious, clean and with a very beautiful panoramic view of the riverside, the night view is stunning!

Our package includes the buffet breakfast, which is one of the best breakfasts we’ve ever had in a hotel, many choices of food, drinks and fruits. Very friendly and attentive service.

The location is a bit far from the Skytrain, so for those who like traveling along the Skytrain it could be a problem, though everything is within taxi/tuk tuk distance (around 15-20 mins to Siam Square, Central World). Also there’s free ferry service by the hotel that takes the guests across the river, the regular ferry service is right next to the hotel, very easy to travel along the river (around 15 mins boat ride to the grand palace).

Don’t miss the spa, really great price for the services we got.

Overalls, we enjoy our stay very much and would definitely stay again!

One last thing the hotel offers free late check out at 2pm, just ask the receptionists.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
GMRosh, General Manager at Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Kubrickian,
Thank you very much for staying with us at Royal Orchid Sheraton. I’m delighted that you were so impressed by our hotel and I agree with you, the views of the Chao Phraya at night are amazing. I see you took advantage of the public ferry service to travel up and down the river. We do have our own Sheraton shuttle boat, to take guests to and from the nearest Skytrain station, and I am sorry if you were not made aware of this service while you were here. The boat leaves every half hour and takes just ten minutes each way. Next time you visit, I hope you will give it a try. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back for another great stay.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

After reading many reviews from tripadvisor.com , I was hesitant to book a room in Royal Orchid Sheraton at first. However, I am quite surprised with the service offered in its club lounge. The river view is somehow partially blocked by two construction sites though and its Spg recognition is above par.
Although the room and hotel ground are very dated and with minimum furnished; yet the first rate service in club lounge somehow makes up the rest.

Special thanks to Khun Oh and Khun Manee who have taken care of my stay professionally and warm-heartedly.

Last but not the least, in fact I wouldn't say it is a REAL 5 star hotel , having said that this sheraton branded hotel does offer excellent value for money especially for the SPG elite members. so I have just made another reservation coming next month and hopefully it can be a better experience.

12  Thank SunchaiBKK

Dear SunchaiBKK,
Many thanks for sharing such positive comments about the service you received here at Royal Orchid Sheraton. I’m certainly very proud of the Club Lounge team and I have shared your kind words with Khun Oh and Khun Manee. They do take such wonderful care of our guests. Thank you for your SPG loyalty and we all look forward to seeing you again next month.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My stay here was short but sweet. The hotel is in a great location. My room enjoyed a panoramic view of the Chao Praya however it lacked a thoughtful Thai aesthetic. Staff were professional and efficient. A comfortable stay overall.

Room Tip: Insist on a high room for nicer views
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
GMRosh, General Manager at Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Abre3873,
Our location on the banks of the Chao Phraya River certainly does allow us magnificent views and I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for a sharing such positive feedback and next time I hope you can stay a little longer.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Very comfortable beds, big rooms and a big batthub. Loved it! Across from massage-places (try magic hands, the best!!!), street food and a 7-11. There's also a free shuttle that takes you nearby, close to a foodmarket. There's two pools, even though most people don't know about the 2nd one (the one with a poolbar). Friendly and helpfull staff.

2  Thank Talitha M

Dear Talitha M,
It is nice to hear that you enjoyed the room and that you slept well in our Sheraton signature bed. I am also delighted to hear your praise regarding our associates. I work continuously with my team to produce great experiences for our guests and I’m glad they took good care of you. I also agree with you about our Garden Pool, it’s a hidden gem. Thank you for sharing your feedback and I do hope to welcome you again sometime.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Excellent 5 star property with the best of services that go with it from check in to check out, and a lovely river view.
Excellent buffet breakfast with dishes catering to every nationality and taste,and could be had sitting by the riverside.
A bar lounge on the lobby floor, couple of restaurants and two swimming pools offer a relaxing atmosphere outside the room.
Half hourly boat services are available to Saphan Taksin BTS Skytrain Station for trains to anywhere in Bangkok. Close to Chinatown by road,

Room Tip: Request a river view room, though probably most rooms have
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Captpillay,
Thanks so much for staying with us. I’m glad you had such a good time and really appreciate your kind words about our facilities and service. We certainly are lucky here on the river with the boats providing access to the BTS and connecting our guests with the rest of Bangkok. We are also located in the center of Bangkok’s Creative District, which is well worth exploring on foot. I do hope we will see you again.