US$68
US$78
US$123
US$91
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$100
  • Pool
US$124
US$97
5,153 results
All reviewsthe rivergarden pooltowers loungeshuttle boatthai restaurantswim up barthe club loungeriver view roomhotel boatchao phrayafree boatour honeymoonskytrain stationhigh floorbreakfast buffeteasy accesswat arun
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We spent three nights at the ROSH, we stayed on the 22nd floor which gave us commanding views over the River and beyond. Nice room, big bed, clean.

The breakfast is just extensive, with choices across almost every type of breakfast going.

We had lunch at the River Pool, it is very child friendly and safe. The food was a mix of kids (burgers, pizza) to Thai - all good stuff. The staff were friendly and always helpful.

We dined one night at the River Restaurant - the steak was divine, the riverside view was great as you can enjoy the madness of the river.

Perhaps the winner was the boat service, the best boat of all the hotels. Regular drops to a locally Skytrain station and other boat services. Ideal for exploring.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
GMRosh, General Manager at Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear GillyTricks,

Thanks for staying with us at Royal Orchid Sheraton. I’m happy to know you enjoyed our hotel, the wonderful views of the Chao Phraya River and our complimentary Sheraton shuttle boat. Local life on the river certainly is fascinating and our neighborhood, in the center of Bangkok’s Creative District, is perfect for exploring. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again as I’m sure there is still more to discover.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Dear all,

I can recommend this hotel.

The river view is nice, rooms are at an international standard, service at the river bar and restaurant is good.

Cleaning of the room is also acceptable.

The hotel is offering also a shuttle boat to the BTS station which connects you with some of the main interesting points.

The two pools are overcrowded in the afternoon but still ok.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear C P,

Many thanks for staying with us and for recommending Royal Orchid Sheraton to other travelers. I’m pleased you enjoyed your visit with us and I’m sure my team join me in hoping you will choose our hotel again should your travels bring you back to Bangkok.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

A really good hotel on the river. The room was amazing-you could sit and watch all the activity on the river from the comfort of your room. Breakfast was very good with a great selection. We ate in the Thai restaurant which was also excellent. It is easy to catch the ferry to the actual city as the terminal is right outside.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elizabeth W

Dear Elizabeth W,

Thanks for letting us know you had a great stay with us at Royal Orchid Sheraton and I agree with you about the views. Local life on the Chao Phraya River certainly is fascinating and it’s easy to just sit and watch the world go by from your room, or a nice relaxing spot on our Riverside Terrace. I’m glad you took advantage of our complimentary shuttle boat and hope you enjoyed exploring Bangkok. There certainly is plenty to see and I hope you will be back.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Three nights at the Royal Sheraton were great for our stay in Bangkok. The room was clean the bathroom spacious and having a water view of the canal an added bonus. The bellmen were very helpful and organized, check in and check out went smoothly. Breakfast was included and the options were plentiful and scrumptious, reminded us of a cruise ship buffet. Having options for traveling about the city by both road and water taxi helped a lot in navigating our way the the different temples and museums.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
GMRosh, General Manager at Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Megan L,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share this review of your stay with us at Royal Orchid Sheraton. I’m glad you had a lovely time with us on the Chao Phraya riverside and hope you enjoyed the rest of your visit to Thailand. I appreciate you choosing our hotel and wish you all the best.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for the fourth time. On return home found a 20,000 baht charge on our credit card. We phoned immediately, and provided details by email. The royal orchid admitted an error and promised a refund. Two months and several emails later, always with empty promises, no refund. We gave up and got the charge refunded by our bank.
Very stressful, and disappointing, we will never stay at the royal orchid again, it's not worth the risk. Check your credit card statements.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank madefor t

Dear madefor t,

Thank you for staying with us and for bringing your concerns to my attention. I’m very sorry that your query has not been settled and I‘d appreciate you sending me an email at royalorchid@sheraton.com with the details of your stay so I can investigate further and respond to you directly. We are committed to providing exceptional guest experiences and I thank you again for sharing your comments.