US$112
Priceline
US$422
Official Site
2,767 results
All reviewschocolate buffetthai restaurantzuk bargarden suitebeautiful hotelsathorn roadexecutive suitehealth clubbusy citycoffee machinethe banyan treebusiness districtconcierge deskf bluxury hotelpool sidefour seasons
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A very nice set up for this welcoming hotel. Wood is omnipresent in the building and rooms and provides a cozy environment. The restaurant serves excellent food and caters for several cuisines.
The concierge and security team did a fantastic job to recover my colleague’s phone after he forgot it in a taxi.
The whole team is very welcoming. A special mention for Jackie (from the concierge desk), a very pleasant person whose professionalism is second to none; very attentive, dedicated and quick at anticipating needs. And always a smile!
I surely will stay at Sukhothai hotel again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
TheSukhothaiBangkok, Manager at The Sukhothai Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Khun pierrecln,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Sukhothai Bangkok and for taking time to share your experience with us during your recent stay. I am pleased to learn that you had enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff welcome and helpful. Hope we will see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing hotel, very elegant decor. Swimming pool is big and beautiful. Rooms are luxurious and spacy. Service is excellent and breakfast good. The concierge Toom was highly professional, service oriented and recommended us wonderful bars and restaurants.
All in all, a highly recommended hotel in Bangkok!!

Only minor point is the location which is quite far from the historic center.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Khun David K,

Thank you for your wonderful review of The Sukhothai Bangkok. It is always encouraging to hear such a positive feedback from our guests. I will be sure to share this with our staff. Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

When i stayed Banyan Tree last time, I saw Sukbothai hotel nearby and thought that i would stay there one day cuz it looked so divine. And I did and never regret that i chose Sukhothai for the whole trip :D The staff at the breakfast (the guy who gave me the hot water), pool (his name was Bahn), the reception, and especially Kook and Chai at the concierge were sooo kind. Kook recommended me a cool place in Thonglor and grabbed a cab for me. I liked every bit of The Sukhothai! And when it comes to the room condition, i liked the size and everything but it was a little dusty (becuz of the carpet i guess). Didnt’t bother much though. Anyway i will definitely come back to The Sukhothai. Thanks! p.s: must dine at the Celadon!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Yubin K

Dear Khun Yubin K,

We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience during your recent stay at The Sukhothai Bangkok. I will be sure to share these encouraging words with the team, especially those concerned in making your stay so memorable. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Service and style as good as ever but:

1. Always gets me when a hotel is undergoing renovation but there’s no mention of it on their website. Gym is basically 3 small makeshift rooms and the pool area has noise from building work.

2. No Wi-fi/limited Wi-fi for 2 days ? Come on guys I can get better Wi-fi in a one star hotel in Pattaya.

3. First time ever in a hotel that as a paying guest, the pool attendant has insisted I paid cash or credit card for lunch instead of charging to my room ( although to be fair it was sorted out after he went away to speak to the manager)

4. Rooms beginning to show their age. I defy anyone to work out how all the buttons operate for room lighting. TV is infuriatingly difficult to operate. Maybe the remote was just having low batteries......

It all could be so much better.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank blademan940

Dear Khun blademan940,

We thank you for putting the time and effort into writing this review. Please note that we take such feedback very seriously and so I will be reviewing this personally with those concerned to ensure that all the issues are sorted out. Thank you for choosing to stay with The Sukhothai Bangkok and hope to have the chance to showcase the improvements we have should you stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ate here, but stayed elsewhere. This restaurant is superb in every way. I chose the Mussaman Curry with black and white rice. The lamb was incredible, being a single piece of meat which fell apart. This was beautifully spiced, quite mild. You still get the flavour of the meat but the spices enhance rather than obliterate. I followed this with a single scoop of lemongrass ice cream, which complemented the curry very nicely and cleansed the palate. My partner had tenderloin of beef, stir fried spicy beef fillet, with fresh cumin leaves. All delicious. The wine was a Heritage label Syrah 2014 which was not on the Vivino database, but very good nevertheless.
The general ambience was amazing, with two very accomplished Thai dancers who performed three different dances, with a costume change each time.The waiters were traditionally dressed in grey silk. There was a large Indian family dining at the same time as us, but even with this and a rapidly filling restaurant, the service was impeccable. I would recommend this very highly as an experience not to be missed.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Khun pen341,

I would like to express our hearty thanks for taking the time to leave your impressions during your visit at the Celadon. I will be sure to share your review with the service and the kitchen team so that they know what they have done is appreciated. We all here hope to be able to host you again soon.