I've stayed here a few times now but never got around to writing a review. This time I remembered my camera and was staying in a suite so time for the review!
- Good size room and bathroom
- Excellent location right across the road from Central World
- Friendly helpful staff who can arrange booking etc
- Great quiche in the Grand Club lounge!
- A good range of restaurants on site
- Nice quiet pool area with a decent sized pool
- The rooms have seen better days (they're currently renovating)
- Priced at the higher end than similar alternatives
- No champagne in the Grand Club
Overall will probably stay here again and am looking forward to seeing their new rooms. The location is the real key and beats some of my other favourite Bangkok hotels (Sukhothai and Lebua) in this regard.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking