4,373 results
All reviewslower lobbydiamond membercentral worldthe club loungesiam paragonf bexcellent locationfour seasonsbusiness hoteleasy accessbreakfast spreadshopping mallbts stationspassoskywalkghmee
Reviewed 15 February 2011

good location, International standard of service, large rooms service a bit stereotype but efficient...a no surprise hotel however without the asian touch

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2011

Although the hotel is a tad old but it is well maintained and the charms of the hotel still exist in every corner. The wonderful location is a plus point in staying in this hotel. Trying out the spa is a must when you are there. The gym is very well equip. The service is wonderful and the staffs are very sincere. When they thank you, you can feel they mean it from the heart. There were 2 small problems when I was there, the creeky bed and the shower that didn't work but the staff immediately solve the problem and gave me a new room and apologise. I like the quick response of the staff. One thing I notice though, was the breakfast spread was not as glorious as before, in the past it was really amazing, but now the spread although much lesser, it is still substantial for a good breakfast. I would definitely choose to stay there again when I visit bangkok.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2011

I spent 3 nights at this hotel. Initially I thought the lobby area was very large and a bit intimidating for a solo traveler like myself on vacation in Asia. But the room was excellent, very comfortable and the staff extremelly responsive and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel but please beware that this is primarily a hotel for business people.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank maraberto
Reviewed 30 January 2011

What a terrible experience. I met up with family and friends from my church group here to spend the holidays and what a tragic decision that was. Most of the group was on vacation from the US. I live in Thailand, so my expectations of service here have naturally sunk to unexpected lows... However, even I was shocked at the lack of genuine and competent service at this dump.

The Lobby is nice but the rooms are just plain disgusting, old and dirty. The staff, as usual has those big nauseating superficial smiles, but when you need something their eyes glaze over and your request goes in one ear and out the other.... I finally just stopped talking to the staff, it was pointless.

One night several of our group were having an impromptu bible study in my suite, it was probably around 9:00 pm. The doorbell rang, when I answered the door a bellboy was standing there with a transvestite prostitute... I'm sure I appeared confused, he said "you ask for entertainment, sir?" I replied "I certainly did not" and slammed the door.... when I turned around, I saw my friends and family "horrified"!!! I called to the front desk they explained the bellboy had accidently transposed the room numbers. RIDICULOUS!!!

Please refer to my separate review of the hotel's restaurant entitled "These Criminals Ruined My Christmas - TERRIBLE SHAME !!!!"

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
11  Thank Filmcraft
Reviewed 27 January 2011

We arrived quite late on our return to Europe after a long holiday in Australia.
Great location, beautiful hotel, try You&Me restaurant, it's amazing, beautiful swimming pool and great service on Grand Club floor.
Definitely a unique address in this amazing, colorful city.
We will suggest everyone to book here.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple