I did not know what I was getting into. I booked a cheap and cheerful long weekend out of HKG and arrived at the Grand President. They upgraded me from the least expensive room I could book in tower 3 to something different in tower 2. I never saw the original room so can not compare, but I am very happy. For about HK$450 per night all in I am staying in a recently remodeled room with lightening fast wifi, great shower and dreamy bed. The staff are nice and the place is clean. Just moments walk from Nana BTS. What more could you want. Only negative is the breakfast buffet is not worth the money and that is something to say about a hotel breakfast buffet which is usually ALWAYS worth the little bit extra. Take the room, skip the breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand President Bangkok is situated along Sukhumvit Soi 11 and a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS skytrain station. It is walking distance to entertainment outlets such as QBar and Bash, and a short drive to hospitals, embassies and shopping centers. This property features 437 air-conditioned rooms and suites all with a kitchenette consisting of a large fridge and microwave oven. Additional facilities include a Laundromat, 3 outdoor swimming pools, cafe with alfresco dining, sauna and steam room. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand President Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Grand President Hotel