This hotel offers a great value for money. I booked a junior suite - it was really spacious. It really needs a serious refurbishment though. The furniture were pretty old with some serious wear and tear signs. The room air conditioners need to be checked - they were too cold despite having set the temperature at the maximum level.
There is a Starbucks downstairs.
It is located in the middle of Sukhumit Soi 11, one of the most happening Sois in Sukhumvit.
The front staff need some serious training in customer service. They need to learn how to greet the guests, how to smile, how to make the guests feel welcome, and how not to be rude to the paying guests! All those were missing throughout my stay, from the moment I checked in until the time I checked out. It fact the staff that handled my check out was quite rude. The Management of the hotel need to look into these issues seriously!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand President Bangkok is situated along Sukhumvit Soi 11 and a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS skytrain station. It is walking distance to entertainment outlets such as QBar and Bash, and a short drive to hospitals, embassies and shopping centers. This property features 437 air-conditioned rooms and suites all with a kitchenette consisting of a large fridge and microwave oven. Additional facilities include a Laundromat, 3 outdoor swimming pools, cafe with alfresco dining, sauna and steam room. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand President Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Grand President Hotel