From beginning. When we approached it was raining and tried of heavy traffic. We found two bell boys and asked for trolley. They said no trolley wait 5 min. We have seen trolley was line near bell desk without using. Then we thought to off load it by our self. While off loading they brought trolley. We had booked 3 rooms and unfortunately 3 days from hotels.com and 4th day from dnata travel. Check in staff said 1st she will check in under hotels.com reservation and asked to come on 4th day to add other reservation. She wiped her hand easly. She would have add it into systems with both booking. Anyway 4th day after breakfast we approached to check in counter and found one person. I explained about my 2nd booking. 1st he said he will check out us and then check in. He pass the massage to housekeeping department. Also we had one room service bill. I asked to carry forward those bills to my next day.he refused. Later he got a call 4m housekeeping department and said one of energy tablet use by one room. We realized that room belongs to my mother and she didn't even touch those mini bar items. Again he checked and said " no item didn't use but open" i asked how did you said one tablet used and now you found it open only without using. He said i don't know i will call to housekeeping and you can check with them. We asked him to call housekeeping person. Waited 20 min no one came. Then we had one to one argument and asked to slove the issue and check us back to room. It was around 10.30 more than 1hr we spent for this. Then he showed us 12.00pm is check in time why you guys hurry. I told him i am not checking in 1st time and i was checked in 3 days ago And blaming us for unused mini bar items and wasting our time unnecessarily. Then one more lady came and he told story in thai language. Later he asked to sign on unused mini bar invoice and checked in us. So unprofessional and wasting customers time without reasons. They had no name on their uniforms. 4 star property but service bellow avarage. Two days we found after cleaning rooms housekeepers not keeping free water bottles. Always has to fallow with them once we back to room. Tower 3 rooms no soundproof so noisy and not renovate since long time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand President Bangkok is situated along Sukhumvit Soi 11 and a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS skytrain station. It is walking distance to entertainment outlets such as QBar and Bash, and a short drive to hospitals, embassies and shopping centers. This property features 437 air-conditioned rooms and suites all with a kitchenette consisting of a large fridge and microwave oven. Additional facilities include a Laundromat, 3 outdoor swimming pools, cafe with alfresco dining, sauna and steam room. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand President Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Grand President Hotel