1,626 results
All reviewsthe bell captainpratunam marketbreakfast staffegg stationshopping areatour deskfantastic locationtuk tukcentral worldmongbargainsshoppersthaifitaxismsplatinum
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Lovely hotel - very friendly staff and their English is good. The hotel is very centrally located to all the big shopping centers and markets. The hotel is clean with an awesome buffet breakfast. There is a lovely swimming pool area. We were on the top floor and the sights of Bangkok at night was breathtaking. Loved it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Janet B
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Very nice and clean hotel. We were there in September 2006. Close to all the amenities and lots of markets. Had a very good time walking and shopping. When you walk out of the hotel you walk right into a market,

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeaneta2305
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Stayed at Indra regent rm 1538 for three nights 18,19,20 June 2018. I have been staying here for 17 years and always come back yes there are cheaper but so what. It is great to see some of the same staff ie in restaurant there people make my stay enjoyable and give great service I hope the owners of the hotel appreciate this kind of service as it is rare now days. I got one name I think its Wndo Jo sorry if spelling not correct. I first meet him when he worked in reception and the other two are I think man is manager and lady sets and cleans tables as well as chefs this starts the day off great.
Thanks
D Hinton

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

What a disappointment, this hotel was dirty, no one speaks English, nothing is cleaned up around the pool . We had to ask for the bedding to be changed before even sleeping in the bed on the first night, the rooms are dated and dirty, there are cockroaches in the bathroom, the breakfast is canteen style, they don’t even have table settings on the table, after spending time complaining about how bad it is to the manager we didn’t even get an apology. Trust me when I say that you do not want to stay at this hotel! I have no idea how they get to be a 4* establishment in my opinion the should be in a minus 4 rating!!!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Cathi E
Reviewed 6 July 2018

My Nanna and I had a wonderful stay. We were especially impressed by the service provided by Kitty (at breakfast) and Cakkit (bell boy). Kitty always served us with a big smile on her face and made us feel very welcomed and look after. Cakkit is a very polite young boy who has fantastic people skills and work ethic. We look forward to visiting again one day soon.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family