Free cancellation until 28/07
US$126
US$114
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam(Bangkok)
US$138
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$609
US$384
Hotels.com
All reviewsbumrungrad hospitalmedical checktuk tukrooftop pool and barploen chitnice hotelthe main roadfitness roomgreat poolrooms are bigthe hotel staffhotel is locatedbreakfast buffetrain showerthe hotel offerspleasant stayconvenient location
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Best Western Premier Hotel, Sukhumvit
Very comfortable hotel with polite and decent staff.
Big cosy rooms for reasonable rates and breakfast included.
Beautiful Swimming pool on the roof
Just opposite Bumrungrad hospital.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
BWPsukhumvit, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Premier Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear Sajjad a,

Thank you very much for choosing Best Western Premier Sukhumvit , Bangkok.

We are most delighted to read that you enjoyed all the aspects of our hotel especially our Swimming pool at the rooftop. Thank you for lovely pictures.

I am already eager to welcome you back to Best Western Premier Sukhumvit, Bangkok again soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

The quality below 4star hotel .frunt office staff not ready for the massive grub check in . Very slow check in and out.the hotel really below expectation
The room very old just no more than3star hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear rashidabdullahsaifa,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I checked into this hotel after leaving the nearby unico express in disgust, the two hotels couldnt be more different, the rooms were spotlessly clean and the staff were excellent. I had surgery at the nearby bumrungrad hospital and when I returned they helped me to my room and moved me close to the lift. the staff were helpful throughout my stay, I cant recommend them highly enough.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Dear johnD2178GO,

Thank you for selecting to stay with us and providing feedback on your experience.

We truly appreciate your lovely recommendation on our hotel as I am sure that it will benefit other travelers upon making their decision to stay with us. I am most pleased to know that you had an overall wonderful stay with us and enjoyed various aspects of the hotel .Our staff will be most pleased to know that you found their friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Just wanted to let everyone know that this is a great hotel here in Bangkok Thailand. The staff here are wonderful especially the manger name Somjate. You want someone that is customer friendly and takes care of the customer Somjate is your manger here at the best western. I stay here 1-2 times a year. Only had one problem here this time with the cleaning lady on the 6th floor asking 3 times for wash clothes. She keep telling me to wait 2mins., and on the 3rd time I had to say no but now. She didn't seem to like to like that to much, but as I said I this is the hotel I'll keep staying at here in Bangkok.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
BWPsukhumvit, Front Office Manager at Best Western Premier Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Dear Stephen H,

It is lovely to read that you like the location and service of our hotel. Our staff will be most pleased to know that you found their friendly and helpful especially to Mr. Somjate. However we apologize about service from housekeeping which we will raise up to Housekeeping Manager for improvement.

Pisamai Kanjanopas
Front Office Manager.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Hotel is not far from bts. Only few minutes walking from the bts and one hour driving from the airport. If you hungry you can go around and find a lot of restaurants around or go to the big mall where you can find a lot of good food.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Tina B,

It is lovely to read that you like the location of our hotel. Our staff will be most pleased to know that you found their friendly and helpful.

Pisamai Kanjanopas