“Best hotel near Bumrungrad Hospital”

Best Western Premier Sukhumvit
Ranked #198 of 894 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I stayed at this hotel for 4N 5D. The internet was pretty fast & the service was perfect. The staffs are very welcome and friendly. Recommended to improve breakfast food quality and appreciated if they could provide more variety of foods for breakfast. This is the best hotel if you are planning to visit Bumrungrad hospital.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPsukhumvit, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Premier Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear Zin G,

Thank you for selecting to stay with us and providing feedback on your experience.

We truly appreciate your lovely recommendation on our hotel as I am sure that it will benefit other travelers upon making their decision to stay with us. I am most pleased to know that you had an overall wonderful stay with us and enjoyed various aspects of the hotel .Our staff will be most pleased to know that you found their friendly and helpful.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Land of Smile again.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Best Western Premier Hotel, Sukhumvit
Very comfortable hotel with polite and decent staff.
Big cosy rooms for reasonable rates and breakfast included.
Beautiful Swimming pool on the roof
Just opposite Bumrungrad hospital.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sajjad a,

Thank you very much for choosing Best Western Premier Sukhumvit , Bangkok.

We are most delighted to read that you enjoyed all the aspects of our hotel especially our Swimming pool at the rooftop. Thank you for lovely pictures.

I am already eager to welcome you back to Best Western Premier Sukhumvit, Bangkok again soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

The quality below 4star hotel .frunt office staff not ready for the massive grub check in . Very slow check in and out.the hotel really below expectation
The room very old just no more than3star hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear rashidabdullahsaifa,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I checked into this hotel after leaving the nearby unico express in disgust, the two hotels couldnt be more different, the rooms were spotlessly clean and the staff were excellent. I had surgery at the nearby bumrungrad hospital and when I returned they helped me to my room and moved me close to the lift. the staff were helpful throughout my stay, I cant recommend them highly enough.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Dear johnD2178GO,

We look forward to welcoming you back to Best Western Premier Sukhumvit agin.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Just wanted to let everyone know that this is a great hotel here in Bangkok Thailand. The staff here are wonderful especially the manger name Somjate. You want someone that is customer friendly and takes care of the customer Somjate is your manger here at the best western. I stay here 1-2 times a year. Only had one problem here this time with the cleaning lady on the 6th floor asking 3 times for wash clothes. She keep telling me to wait 2mins., and on the 3rd time I had to say no but now. She didn't seem to like to like that to much, but as I said I this is the hotel I'll keep staying at here in Bangkok.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
BWPsukhumvit, Front Office Manager at Best Western Premier Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Dear Stephen H,

It is lovely to read that you like the location and service of our hotel. Our staff will be most pleased to know that you found their friendly and helpful especially to Mr. Somjate. However we apologize about service from housekeeping which we will raise up to Housekeeping Manager for improvement.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Best Western Premier Sukhumvit agin.

Pisamai Kanjanopas