Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam(Bangkok)
US$115
TripAdvisor
US$425
US$326
Official Site
All reviewsbumrungrad hospitalmedical checktuk tukrooftop pool and barploen chitnice hotelthe main roadfitness roomgreat poolrooms are bigthe hotel staffhotel is locatedbreakfast buffetrain showerthe hotel offerspleasant stayconvenient location
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Love the location since it is right next to Bumrungrad. The bed was firm but soft and the staff was helpful and kind. However, we never got hot water for our shower after letting them know three times there was none. The sink finally got hot water on the second day of our stay. Make sure to check the water in your room and let them know.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPsukhumvit, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Premier Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear Liz L,

Thank you for selecting to stay with us and providing feedback on your experience.

It is lovely to read that you like the location of our hotel. Our staff will be most pleased to know that you found their friendly and helpful.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Best Western Premier Sukhumvit agin.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I was there at July for medical check at Bumrungrad hospital and I always stay at when I get medical treatment at Bumrungrad hospital.We stayed there for five or six day depending on treatment durations.I stayed alone at king bed room at second floor but can't remember the exact room number.When I check in into that room everything's nice and easy.At night, the problem has started.The light from minibar on and off all night even it is off ,and I heard some foot steps into my room and whisper noice!!!!I thought that was a misunderstanding and try to concentrate in my sleep but this events happen all night long.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Chann K
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I stayed at this hotel for 4N 5D. The internet was pretty fast & the service was perfect. The staffs are very welcome and friendly. Recommended to improve breakfast food quality and appreciated if they could provide more variety of foods for breakfast. This is the best hotel if you are planning to visit Bumrungrad hospital.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPsukhumvit, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Premier Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear Zin G,

We truly appreciate your lovely recommendation on our hotel as I am sure that it will benefit other travelers upon making their decision to stay with us. I am most pleased to know that you had an overall wonderful stay with us and enjoyed various aspects of the hotel .Our staff will be most pleased to know that you found their friendly and helpful.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Land of Smile again.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Best Western Premier Hotel, Sukhumvit
Very comfortable hotel with polite and decent staff.
Big cosy rooms for reasonable rates and breakfast included.
Beautiful Swimming pool on the roof
Just opposite Bumrungrad hospital.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sajjad a,

Thank you very much for choosing Best Western Premier Sukhumvit , Bangkok.

We are most delighted to read that you enjoyed all the aspects of our hotel especially our Swimming pool at the rooftop. Thank you for lovely pictures.

I am already eager to welcome you back to Best Western Premier Sukhumvit, Bangkok again soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

The quality below 4star hotel .frunt office staff not ready for the massive grub check in . Very slow check in and out.the hotel really below expectation
The room very old just no more than3star hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear rashidabdullahsaifa,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.We hope you will come back and see us again soon.