Lowest prices for your stay
US$39
Free cancellation until 14/10/22
US$47
Free cancellation until 15/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$37
PricelineUS$47
Hotels.comUS$47
TravelocityUS$47
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 February 2017

I stayed in twin room and my first thought of it is that the room is so huge! The bathroom has separate bath and shower and it's huge! The room was also clean. The staff is kind and friendly.
The hotel itself is huge!! And located near the Tesco Lotus and on walking distance to enjoy local food. The Breakfast was standard.
Overall, this hotel is very good!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Location is good with 3 min walk to huay kwang MRT station and street market. Room is outdated although the cleanliness is good. Expect a lot of china tourist group as this hotel. Front desk is very helpful on your request.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 December 2016

I've stayed here many times because it is close to our office. I like the hotel especially if you stay in the rear tower block. The 27th floor is the best place to be.

Many of the rooms have now been updated although they still retain the elegance of the place. Perhaps some things are still a little dated but it just adds to the charm of the place.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2016

We stayed here for a few days. The room was clean and modern. The rooftop pool was nice and complementary drinks were provided. The hotel is above a shopping centre and also has a good restaurant which provides Thai and Western food. The breakfast is especially nice.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2016

I needed to stay at the Emerald Hotel for just 2 nights (ealier than the oldest time this rating allows) and pre paid for my room. They put me on the tenth floor (no problem) room was moldy and musty smelling. I needed to leave after one night, and then they wanted me to pay an extra fee and subtly accused me of taking one of the foot slippers (YES! I admit, I wanted only one slipper so I can hobble out the room and show off my 50 cent terry cloth bath slippers) My Thai friend said they do that (as well as say they are missing the terry cloth robes etc.) just another fraud to make extra money! NEVER EVER AGAIN...and oh by the way, I went to their buffet dinner one night... FOOD was just mediocre!

Room tip: Take pictures of the slippers, and robes etc. because they will say you stole them! They are in cahoots with the housekeepers!
Date of stay: December 2015