Lowest prices for your stay
US$39
Free cancellation until 14/10/22
US$47
Free cancellation until 15/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$37
PricelineUS$47
Hotels.comUS$47
TravelocityUS$47
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2017

This is very bads impression for me even I m thai , I would say this hotel just easy to access the another destination as closer to mrt ,I used hotel for after noon tea also for meeting with client , I m very disappointed as tea not hot at all and non common senses, when I m checking out I would love to say the reception there very unorganised make my life difficult and I m almost missed my flight also if I forgot my deposit would not remind me to get it back , I would like to ban this hotel , better to go to another hotel with the same stars

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 26 February 2017

The Lobby has Bad Odor Smell, i realized it came from the Choke Canal outside the Hotel Lobby.The Huge canal is filled up with rubbish and is really filthy.
Staffs is friendly. The Breakfast spread is Average. Rather Over Rated.

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 5 February 2017

I stayed in twin room and my first thought of it is that the room is so huge! The bathroom has separate bath and shower and it's huge! The room was also clean. The staff is kind and friendly.
The hotel itself is huge!! And located near the Tesco Lotus and on walking distance to enjoy local food. The Breakfast was standard.
Overall, this hotel is very good!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Location is good with 3 min walk to huay kwang MRT station and street market. Room is outdated although the cleanliness is good. Expect a lot of china tourist group as this hotel. Front desk is very helpful on your request.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 December 2016

I've stayed here many times because it is close to our office. I like the hotel especially if you stay in the rear tower block. The 27th floor is the best place to be.

Many of the rooms have now been updated although they still retain the elegance of the place. Perhaps some things are still a little dated but it just adds to the charm of the place.

Date of stay: December 2016