Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
View deal
Expedia.comUS$47
Hotels.comUS$47
PricelineUS$71
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2017

was quite impressed with this hotel, rooms were big and clean, amenities were excellent and the breakfast was really great. Front desk was extremely helpful, early check in and late check out, no extra charge, staff are really friendly and the restaurants serve great food, especially the Japanese one. After staying at the Renaissance only a few weeks ago this one did not disappoint.

Room tip: eat at the hotels Japanese restaurant, it has a brilliant buffet
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2017

This is very bads impression for me even I m thai , I would say this hotel just easy to access the another destination as closer to mrt ,I used hotel for after noon tea also for meeting with client , I m very disappointed as tea not hot at all and non common senses, when I m checking out I would love to say the reception there very unorganised make my life difficult and I m almost missed my flight also if I forgot my deposit would not remind me to get it back , I would like to ban this hotel , better to go to another hotel with the same stars

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2017

The Lobby has Bad Odor Smell, i realized it came from the Choke Canal outside the Hotel Lobby.The Huge canal is filled up with rubbish and is really filthy.
Staffs is friendly. The Breakfast spread is Average. Rather Over Rated.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2017

I stayed in twin room and my first thought of it is that the room is so huge! The bathroom has separate bath and shower and it's huge! The room was also clean. The staff is kind and friendly.
The hotel itself is huge!! And located near the Tesco Lotus and on walking distance to enjoy local food. The Breakfast was standard.
Overall, this hotel is very good!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Location is good with 3 min walk to huay kwang MRT station and street market. Room is outdated although the cleanliness is good. Expect a lot of china tourist group as this hotel. Front desk is very helpful on your request.

Date of stay: August 2016