Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$47
PricelineUS$47
Hotels.comUS$47
TravelocityUS$47
Trip.comUS$47
Agoda.comUS$39
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I had never stayed in this part of Bangkok before but had some important meetings early in the morning nearby and did not want to spend 1.5 hours in the taxi coming from central BKK.

I booked an Executive Floor room for USD$67 and was not expecting much. Yes, the hotel is past its former glory and could use a serious makeover but the premises are well-kept. I walked up to reception ans was immediately ushered by a receptionist to Executive reception on the Club floor. She stayed with me through the check-in. The people on the Executive floor really know how to treat you well. Within 30 seconds I had freshly squeezed juice in my hand and a plate of snacks. Check-in was a breeze and the Executive lounge was ornate. See photos.

The room was well-appointed, the king bed was plush, the bathroom huge, and plenty of amenities. There was a great work area and the internet had no glitches. Not much in the mini bar but bars and stores in the lobby and stores just meters from the front of the hotel.

The staff was exceptional. When I left my smartphone in the taxi I had taken to my meeting in the morning, the front desk had contacted security who looked at the security video, called the taxi company, located the driver, and had him waiting in the lobby with it all within 45 MINUTES! Superb.

The hotel now seems to be catering to group tours. But staying on the Executive level at this price was great. Will stay here again.

Room tip: Stay on the Executive floor
Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank Pipeflaw
Reviewed 14 May 2017

was quite impressed with this hotel, rooms were big and clean, amenities were excellent and the breakfast was really great. Front desk was extremely helpful, early check in and late check out, no extra charge, staff are really friendly and the restaurants serve great food, especially the Japanese one. After staying at the Renaissance only a few weeks ago this one did not disappoint.

Room tip: eat at the hotels Japanese restaurant, it has a brilliant buffet
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2017

This is very bads impression for me even I m thai , I would say this hotel just easy to access the another destination as closer to mrt ,I used hotel for after noon tea also for meeting with client , I m very disappointed as tea not hot at all and non common senses, when I m checking out I would love to say the reception there very unorganised make my life difficult and I m almost missed my flight also if I forgot my deposit would not remind me to get it back , I would like to ban this hotel , better to go to another hotel with the same stars

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 26 February 2017

The Lobby has Bad Odor Smell, i realized it came from the Choke Canal outside the Hotel Lobby.The Huge canal is filled up with rubbish and is really filthy.
Staffs is friendly. The Breakfast spread is Average. Rather Over Rated.

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 5 February 2017

I stayed in twin room and my first thought of it is that the room is so huge! The bathroom has separate bath and shower and it's huge! The room was also clean. The staff is kind and friendly.
The hotel itself is huge!! And located near the Tesco Lotus and on walking distance to enjoy local food. The Breakfast was standard.
Overall, this hotel is very good!

Date of stay: January 2017