Lowest prices for your stay
US$39
Free cancellation until 14/10/22
US$47
Free cancellation until 15/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$37
PricelineUS$47
Hotels.comUS$47
TravelocityUS$47
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I seldom get overly upset in Thailand but this stay wins it all. Was in town for a convention and was given a recommendation by the event organisers to stay at the hotel. First of all, the location is poor and close to lots of massage palours and the closest shopping area is a 600m away lined by a narrow path that even has a sign that a snatch thief is a regular affair. Walking to the the nearst M station is 500m walk to the M station. I should have suspected something was not right when i requested for another room key and I was told that i MUST return both keys when I check out. Guess WHO in the world suspects if you should have 2 slippers or 1 pair in the closet and the front desk girl who kept repeating a script insisted that I pay 200Bhat for a slipper which I did not have in the first place. (Imagine a ride from the airport costs 350Bhat and they want you to pay 200bhat for a throwaway slipper) I should actually tell them to reverse charge my room as I did not have any water in the room on the first day i arrived. The only saving grace was the front door man in his late 40s who had any semblance of service attitude while the rest of the crew - a flop. This is one lousy hotel IMHO who fail in many respects from guest policies to food quality at the cafe to the poor layout where one has to walk all the way to the back for your room. You are better off staying at smaller hotels in Asok or Nana area. DO NOT book the hotel!

Room tip: Do not book
Date of stay: May 2017
3  Thank Traveller1882
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I had never stayed in this part of Bangkok before but had some important meetings early in the morning nearby and did not want to spend 1.5 hours in the taxi coming from central BKK.

I booked an Executive Floor room for USD$67 and was not expecting much. Yes, the hotel is past its former glory and could use a serious makeover but the premises are well-kept. I walked up to reception ans was immediately ushered by a receptionist to Executive reception on the Club floor. She stayed with me through the check-in. The people on the Executive floor really know how to treat you well. Within 30 seconds I had freshly squeezed juice in my hand and a plate of snacks. Check-in was a breeze and the Executive lounge was ornate. See photos.

The room was well-appointed, the king bed was plush, the bathroom huge, and plenty of amenities. There was a great work area and the internet had no glitches. Not much in the mini bar but bars and stores in the lobby and stores just meters from the front of the hotel.

The staff was exceptional. When I left my smartphone in the taxi I had taken to my meeting in the morning, the front desk had contacted security who looked at the security video, called the taxi company, located the driver, and had him waiting in the lobby with it all within 45 MINUTES! Superb.

The hotel now seems to be catering to group tours. But staying on the Executive level at this price was great. Will stay here again.

Room tip: Stay on the Executive floor
Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank Pipeflaw
Reviewed 14 May 2017

was quite impressed with this hotel, rooms were big and clean, amenities were excellent and the breakfast was really great. Front desk was extremely helpful, early check in and late check out, no extra charge, staff are really friendly and the restaurants serve great food, especially the Japanese one. After staying at the Renaissance only a few weeks ago this one did not disappoint.

Room tip: eat at the hotels Japanese restaurant, it has a brilliant buffet
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2017

This is very bads impression for me even I m thai , I would say this hotel just easy to access the another destination as closer to mrt ,I used hotel for after noon tea also for meeting with client , I m very disappointed as tea not hot at all and non common senses, when I m checking out I would love to say the reception there very unorganised make my life difficult and I m almost missed my flight also if I forgot my deposit would not remind me to get it back , I would like to ban this hotel , better to go to another hotel with the same stars

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 26 February 2017

The Lobby has Bad Odor Smell, i realized it came from the Choke Canal outside the Hotel Lobby.The Huge canal is filled up with rubbish and is really filthy.
Staffs is friendly. The Breakfast spread is Average. Rather Over Rated.

Date of stay: February 2017