Lowest prices for your stay
US$38
Free cancellation until 14/10/22
Hotels.comUS$38
TravelocityUS$38
Agoda.comUS$38
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 December 2018

The hotel is near to metro station and that is the only positive side . Rooms are big but it is old and smells badly. Hotel is average not worth for what you pay .Big lobby always crowded and with lot of gusts.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 907bijuj
Reviewed 11 November 2018

The room is big and the staff are nice just like most other hotels. The bath room is old and the shower door does not even close by itself. I have to use a small tower to keep it close. To flush the toilet, you have to press the side button and keep pressing until all the water are out before it can flush. It's an old hotel so I understand.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 26 October 2018

For US$79 (THB 2800) per night, you would expect decent service and hotel. Met with bad service at their coffee house during breakfast - this guy in blue coat was curt when I asked for warm water. Overall staff were unsmiling, and that's throughout the hotel. I stayed for 3 nights on a business trip, and when I checked in, the staff told us we had to pay for breakfast, so we paid extra for breakfast. I had diahorrea after their breakfast the first day and breakfast selection was bad, so I told the reception that I wanted to cancel my breakfast for the next 2 days, and requested for a refund. However, the staff told me breakfast comes with the room rate, and even if we don't want breakfast, it would still costs THB2800. So different staff can say different things? It doesn't make sense. Oh and I saw a note when I took their filmsy bedroom slippers to wear that it costs THB200 to purchase a pair. Which implies that you can't take the slippers away, which is fine of course, but does that mean that they would reuse the filmsy slippers? Hope it gets laundered if so. Honestly I've stayed in hotels half the price and met with better service. There are so many other hotels in Bangkok that are better in terms of quality, price and location. This is a low class hotel masquerading as a luxury hotel at best.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Voguetripper
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Impressive lobby, very friendly warm welcome, competent hospitality, very nice room, only the bath tub doesn‘t fit in a marbel room
The breakfast buffer is mainly Thai high class with excellent service; the diner buffet is excellent, includes rock lobster as much as one likes; the open wine? Better take a bottle.

Room tip: Away from the road is more quiet
Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 556axelh
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Booked for 8 nights and checking out after 1! The pictures posted on booking sites for this hotel are false! I booked the Executive Suite for my partner who is having Dental work done! Looks amazing online but is nothing like what you see online and no refunds! Be very careful!!

Date of stay: August 2018