Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$40
PricelineUS$48
Hotels.comUS$38
TravelocityUS$38
Agoda.comUS$39
FindHotelUS$38
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2019

It probably was a luxury hotel years ago, but those times are definitely long gone. When entering the hotel it is obvious that in order to claim “luxury”, it requires urgent upgrading & improvement. The lifts up to the rooms appear from the late 80’s, in my room half of the lights were not working so I had to get the maintenance to fix it. When I turned on the TV, I saw that half of the TV screen was blurred, so again call maintenance to have the whole TV replaced. Warm water from the shower took some time and the fittings; well they definitely need to be replaced.
It seems that this hotel caters majority wise for Mainland China tourist groups, because they were everywhere and could not be overheard.
In summary: for the money spend you definitely get a much better hotel anywhere in Bangkok

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2019

Located close to metro station, you do not feel outside center. 41 ThB to China town, about 20 to Pratunam through Asoke peer by boat. The rooms are very nice, marble bathroom with tub, breakfast was better last year but still good. Restaurant offers great sea food buffet. Good restaurants close by. Great place for good price.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 24 December 2018

The hotel is near to metro station and that is the only positive side . Rooms are big but it is old and smells badly. Hotel is average not worth for what you pay .Big lobby always crowded and with lot of gusts.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 907bijuj
Reviewed 11 November 2018

The room is big and the staff are nice just like most other hotels. The bath room is old and the shower door does not even close by itself. I have to use a small tower to keep it close. To flush the toilet, you have to press the side button and keep pressing until all the water are out before it can flush. It's an old hotel so I understand.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 26 October 2018

For US$79 (THB 2800) per night, you would expect decent service and hotel. Met with bad service at their coffee house during breakfast - this guy in blue coat was curt when I asked for warm water. Overall staff were unsmiling, and that's throughout the hotel. I stayed for 3 nights on a business trip, and when I checked in, the staff told us we had to pay for breakfast, so we paid extra for breakfast. I had diahorrea after their breakfast the first day and breakfast selection was bad, so I told the reception that I wanted to cancel my breakfast for the next 2 days, and requested for a refund. However, the staff told me breakfast comes with the room rate, and even if we don't want breakfast, it would still costs THB2800. So different staff can say different things? It doesn't make sense. Oh and I saw a note when I took their filmsy bedroom slippers to wear that it costs THB200 to purchase a pair. Which implies that you can't take the slippers away, which is fine of course, but does that mean that they would reuse the filmsy slippers? Hope it gets laundered if so. Honestly I've stayed in hotels half the price and met with better service. There are so many other hotels in Bangkok that are better in terms of quality, price and location. This is a low class hotel masquerading as a luxury hotel at best.

Date of stay: October 2018